You know... We need Miyamoto to create halo.

#11freutty2Posted 2/27/2013 11:50:04 AM
You guys all do know this is impossible because Miyamoto is with Nintendo and Halo is a exclusive with 360. So that would never happen. You all know that right?
---
GE: Z:Tael 0193-8910-3838 Conduit 2 : 3138-6925-0692 Pokemon Black:3225-1688-5979
#12Wekos1187Posted 2/27/2013 11:59:07 AM
freutty2 posted...
Wekos1187 posted...
freutty2 posted...
AShockCipher posted...
He already said he could, but chooses not to. Besides, he made Metroid. Metroid's kinda like Halo. They're both pretty cool guys that kill aliens and doesn't afraid of anything.

Metroid is nothing like Halo. Metroid is exploration and back tracking. Metroid is an FPA and Halo is an FPS. So they are not similar at all. Plus Metroid actually has a story. :O

I love Metroid, but I find it hard to say that Metroid has had a good story really implemented into its games.

Well you see, Metroid has its stories sorta hidden. If you ever scanned things in Metroid, you would find things like what were the Space Pirates doing to metroids or what with the phazon.

I guess I should rephrase my statement. The story really is not forced upon you like many other games. You can choose to really delve into the story and get into it yourself. Halo throws its story at you, even if its a bit convoluted at times.
#13freutty2Posted 2/27/2013 12:12:09 PM
Wekos1187 posted...
freutty2 posted...
Wekos1187 posted...
freutty2 posted...
AShockCipher posted...
He already said he could, but chooses not to. Besides, he made Metroid. Metroid's kinda like Halo. They're both pretty cool guys that kill aliens and doesn't afraid of anything.

Metroid is nothing like Halo. Metroid is exploration and back tracking. Metroid is an FPA and Halo is an FPS. So they are not similar at all. Plus Metroid actually has a story. :O

I love Metroid, but I find it hard to say that Metroid has had a good story really implemented into its games.

Well you see, Metroid has its stories sorta hidden. If you ever scanned things in Metroid, you would find things like what were the Space Pirates doing to metroids or what with the phazon.

I guess I should rephrase my statement. The story really is not forced upon you like many other games. You can choose to really delve into the story and get into it yourself. Halo throws its story at you, even if its a bit convoluted at times.

Which isn't bad. But most FPS these is story they lack most. I don't know the story from Halo 2 - Halo 4. But I do know is Halo 2's ending was bad.

I've heard Halo on the Xbox is like the best on out of them all. Online multiplayer wasn't big back then so they focused on other stuff of the game. if you want to see Metroid like a generic FPS with a mediocre story and focused online, go play Metroid Prime Hunters. Its bad lol.
---
GE: Z:Tael 0193-8910-3838 Conduit 2 : 3138-6925-0692 Pokemon Black:3225-1688-5979
#14rudgerlightPosted 2/27/2013 12:13:42 PM
Red_hot_smasher posted...
AShockCipher posted...
Besides, he made Metroid.

I'm probably taking this post more seriously than I should, but I just thought I should point out that Metroid was created by Gunpei Yokoi-san and Sakamoto-san, right?

....you are correct. I wanted to point it out too.
#15Wekos1187Posted 2/27/2013 12:27:41 PM
Halo stories are not really great. Halo 4 did really make you care about Cortana so its did give it some type of human element, even if shes and AI. But Id rather stay away from hunters and keep Metroid as a exploration/isolation game. When Prime 2 tried to put in a multiplayer mode, it sure did suck.
#16retrogamer28Posted 2/27/2013 12:41:48 PM(edited)
AShockCipher posted...

I thought the GB/VB guy made Metroid?
EDIT: Nvm, I should have read the whole thread first.
Hunters bad?! Okay it had a terrible story, and failed as a Metroid game, but as a multiplayer based title it isn't too bad from the view of someone who played it as their first metroid. You know what, forget it, the more I think about it the more I recognize it as a bad game.
#17Wekos1187Posted 2/27/2013 12:32:59 PM
retrogamer28 posted...
AShockCipher posted...

I thought the GB/VB guy made Metroid?

Miyamoto didn't create Metroid, he just helped on the Prime series a bit. Kind of checked in once in awhile.
#18freutty2Posted 2/27/2013 1:09:53 PM
Wekos1187 posted...
Halo stories are not really great. Halo 4 did really make you care about Cortana so its did give it some type of human element, even if shes and AI. But Id rather stay away from hunters and keep Metroid as a exploration/isolation game. When Prime 2 tried to put in a multiplayer mode, it sure did suck.

Yea. I don't know what they were thinking about MP2 mutliplayer.
---