Just picked up the Zombiu bundle....

#1BronxzooyankeePosted 2/27/2013 1:22:25 PM
wanted to know what games should I give a try. I plan on getting Mario for my kids. What other games should I try out?
---
Gt: Shifty42
#2AndoMikePosted 2/27/2013 1:25:02 PM
If you are a Mario Kart fan, than I suggest Sonic Racing. I bought it as a filler till Mario Kart is released, but it is so much better than just filler. It's an amazing kart racer in its own right. The AI can seem "cheap" on higher difficulties, but I've played this game more than any other WiiU game I own.
---
NNID: AndoMike
PSN: AndoMike
#3Beatperson14Posted 2/27/2013 1:25:02 PM
Dead Rising: CHOP TILL YOU DROP
#4bskiffingtonPosted 2/27/2013 1:32:17 PM(edited)
Provided you haven't played them on other consoles, Batman Arkham City, Mass Effect 3 and Darksiders 2 are all amazing games.

Scribblenauts Unlimited is fun, but it's on the easy side. That said, you can make just about anything you want in the game, and that's a load of fun to mess around with.

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 has great multiplayer if you like FPS and online gaming.

Sonic and All Stars Racing is a fun game in the vain of Mario Kart.

Lego City Undercover comes out soon, as does Monster Hunter 3. Not a huge fan of either game but they're both high quality and you might be interested.

Also, The Wind Waker HD remake comes out later this year, there's talks of a 3D Mario at E3, Rayman Legends in September (I think, might be wrong), and Wonderful 101 sometime soon as well. Pikmin 3 is also expected this year.

Trine 2 is amazing. It's an eshop downloadable title though. I've heard good things about The Cave as well, but I haven't played it yet.
#5DinglesteedPosted 2/27/2013 1:39:21 PM
Bronxzooyankee posted...
wanted to know what games should I give a try. I plan on getting Mario for my kids. What other games should I try out?

Here are the games I highly recommend (eShop included):

Mario
Zombi U
Nintendo Land
Tekken (if you like fighters)
Trine 2
Call of Duty is fun if you like the series
Mighty Switch Force is 50% off right now I believe

Very soon:

Lego City Undercover
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Monster Hunter 3U
---
Playing: NSMBU, CoD: BO2, Zombi U, Trine 2 Planetside 2 (Soltech VS), EVE Online, Battlefield 3, and NHL 13
#6poisonrules56Posted 2/27/2013 1:41:07 PM
where did you find one
#7SlimeSwayzePosted 2/27/2013 1:45:52 PM
I played them on other systems, but ME3 and Batman: Arkham City are both really good games.

Mighty Switch Force and Nano Assault Neo are good downloadable titles.

Other than that, it looks like everyone else has suggested pretty much everything worth owning.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#8Bronxzooyankee(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 3:25:45 PM
poisonrules56 posted...
where did you find one

I was waiting for Target to get them because my wife works there and gets 10% off but it looks like they never will, I finally broke down and got it at gamestop, it looks like they are the only ones where you can walk in and get it. Wal-Mart Kmart and Toys R us all have it orderable on their websites TRU is 10 bucks more than every where else.

To all others thanks for the game suggestions I will check out all the games that everyone rec's Lego and Monster Hunter seem like really cool upcoming games and Trine 2, Mighty Switch Force, and Sonic Racing all look like pretty solid games Thanks Again All.
---
Gt: Shifty42
#9DinglesteedPosted 2/27/2013 3:27:34 PM
Enjoy the system!
---
Playing: NSMBU, CoD: BO2, Zombi U, Trine 2 Planetside 2 (Soltech VS), EVE Online, Battlefield 3, and NHL 13
#10shaunmePosted 2/27/2013 3:29:09 PM
Take it back.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//