Brand New U, Dead/Stuck Pixel GamePad

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Brand New U, Dead/Stuck Pixel GamePad
3 years ago#1
i only get these problems with nintendo hardware, why is that ?

maybe cuz it's cheap ?

went through a few 3ds, an then i just gave up an accepted the dead pixels.

will probably do the same with this since i don't like dealing with hassle of returning/exchanging systems, we'll see.

gotta love nintendo quality control, or lack there of.

psp didn't get any pixel problems til years after, vita is perfect an it's been dropped a few times.

seems nintendo has these pixel issues alot more, must be a reason for that.
Death Metal Bands OTM -- Bleeding Utopia, Eye of The Enemy, Fractal Gates, Arcturon, Omnium Gatherum, Mors Principium Est, Destinity, The Broken Result.
3 years ago#2
protip: 3 or more dead pixels is considered a defect with most companies
3 years ago#3
Strange....Nintendo's been the only company whose products I've never had to replace, and still work to this day ( NES--Wii U)

The only other game console I've ever had that never had problems and/or a complete breakdown was the Dreamcast.
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
3 years ago#4
_Sovereign_ posted...
Strange....Nintendo's been the only company whose products I've never had to replace, and still work to this day ( NES--Wii U)

The only other game console I've ever had that never had problems and/or a complete breakdown was the Dreamcast.
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
3 years ago#5
Pics
Sweet
3 years ago#6
_Sovereign_ posted...

Same for me, except it was the Genesis.

Then again, that may have something to do with it being a cartridge system. For some reason, those seem to last longer.
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22
3 years ago#7
TC youre just incredibly unlucky with Nintendo products.

Ive never had a dead pixel on any electronic of any brand.
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
3 years ago#8
pro tip: dust can get under the screen.. keep your electronics clean
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Brand New U, Dead/Stuck Pixel GamePad

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived