Brand New U, Dead/Stuck Pixel GamePad

#1youngskillzPosted 2/27/2013 6:40:46 PM
i only get these problems with nintendo hardware, why is that ?

maybe cuz it's cheap ?

went through a few 3ds, an then i just gave up an accepted the dead pixels.

will probably do the same with this since i don't like dealing with hassle of returning/exchanging systems, we'll see.

gotta love nintendo quality control, or lack there of.

psp didn't get any pixel problems til years after, vita is perfect an it's been dropped a few times.

seems nintendo has these pixel issues alot more, must be a reason for that.
---
Death Metal Bands OTM -- Bleeding Utopia, Eye of The Enemy, Fractal Gates, Arcturon, Omnium Gatherum, Mors Principium Est, Destinity, The Broken Result.
#2YoyokuKOPosted 2/27/2013 6:43:23 PM
protip: 3 or more dead pixels is considered a defect with most companies
#3_Sovereign_Posted 2/27/2013 6:46:47 PM
Strange....Nintendo's been the only company whose products I've never had to replace, and still work to this day ( NES--Wii U)

The only other game console I've ever had that never had problems and/or a complete breakdown was the Dreamcast.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#4OMG_AIDSPosted 2/27/2013 6:47:29 PM
_Sovereign_ posted...
Strange....Nintendo's been the only company whose products I've never had to replace, and still work to this day ( NES--Wii U)

The only other game console I've ever had that never had problems and/or a complete breakdown was the Dreamcast.

---
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
#5geneticsftwPosted 2/27/2013 6:49:04 PM
Pics
---
Sweet
#6Enigma149Posted 2/27/2013 6:50:40 PM
_Sovereign_ posted...

Same for me, except it was the Genesis.

Then again, that may have something to do with it being a cartridge system. For some reason, those seem to last longer.
---
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22
#7DTY3Posted 2/27/2013 6:53:24 PM
TC youre just incredibly unlucky with Nintendo products.

Ive never had a dead pixel on any electronic of any brand.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#8nickvd8Posted 2/27/2013 6:59:53 PM
pro tip: dust can get under the screen.. keep your electronics clean
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD