My weird dream

#1berenddebeerPosted 2/27/2013 10:25:59 PM
Ok check this out. I dreamt about buying a wii U. Seriously. It was a lego city special edition. I was very happy, until I opened the box and found out the console was grey! Probably to fit with the city theme? Now I know the best consoles were grey(snes) but man... I expected it to be black. Then I woke up.
#2MathewMansonPosted 2/27/2013 10:31:26 PM
I once dreamed that the Wii U was just a game-pad accessory.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.
#3rawxfoxdogPosted 2/27/2013 10:40:50 PM
I had a dream once. Then I woke up. Happens often
---
Ego my lego city
#4monkeyspoonPosted 2/27/2013 10:55:20 PM
I dreamt the WiiU was a powerful console, then I woke up and realised it wasn't any better than the current gen.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon. Can't wait for the PS4 to be released. That's when the next gen really starts.
#5berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 10:58:35 PM
monkeyspoon posted...
I dreamt the WiiU was a powerful console, then I woke up and realised it wasn't any better than the current gen.

Lol. Neither is the ps 4.
#6monkeyspoonPosted 2/27/2013 11:20:21 PM
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

Ha proves you don't know what you are talking about and your hatred for Sony is still showing.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon. Can't wait for the PS4 to be released. That's when the next gen really starts.
#7berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 11:41:56 PM
monkeyspoon posted...
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

Ha proves you don't know what you are talking about and your hatred for Sony is still showing.

Pc's can do more than the ps 4. Ps4 is very much current gen.
#8monkeyspoonPosted 2/27/2013 11:44:09 PM
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

Gens only apply to consoles. I lol at your ignorance.
---
#9berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 11:52:26 PM
monkeyspoon posted...
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

Gens only apply to consoles. I lol at your ignorance.

Whatever dude. Gens are only based on time released. But be happy with your ps 4, playing the same crappy killzone/infamous/uncharted games with slightly better textures. I don't understand why you don't go pc.
#10monkeyspoonPosted 2/28/2013 12:10:28 AM
I like Sony IPs and the studios that create them. You can't get them elsewhere. You've never even played then as you never owned a PS3. And don't say you played on a friends one as that makes you sound like even more of a liar.

And your a hypocrite. What are games like NSMBU but the same 2D mario games but in HD. And getting excited about a remake of a GameCube game. What's that but an old game with better graphics.
---