My weird dream

#11berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 3:07:24 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
I like Sony IPs and the studios that create them. You can't get them elsewhere. You've never even played then as you never owned a PS3. And don't say you played on a friends one as that makes you sound like even more of a liar.

And your a hypocrite. What are games like NSMBU but the same 2D mario games but in HD. And getting excited about a remake of a GameCube game. What's that but an old game with better graphics.

Lol ponie. I played all the ps 3 exclusives. I have not played nsmbu.
#12Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 2/28/2013 3:18:05 AM
I dreamed of waking up and finding myself ready for a double decker sandwich with 4 melons for desert.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#13monkeyspoonPosted 2/28/2013 3:40:22 AM
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
I like Sony IPs and the studios that create them. You can't get them elsewhere. You've never even played then as you never owned a PS3. And don't say you played on a friends one as that makes you sound like even more of a liar.

And your a hypocrite. What are games like NSMBU but the same 2D mario games but in HD. And getting excited about a remake of a GameCube game. What's that but an old game with better graphics.

On what? Your imaginary PS3? Your hatred towards Sony would make your head explode if you did that. Or do you still try and convince people you played them all on someone else's PS3 even though you hate the PS3.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon. Can't wait for the PS4 to be released. That's when the next gen really starts.
#14boogerwooger_2Posted 2/28/2013 3:56:41 AM
I had a dream one time that I was eating a giant marshmallow, and when I woke up, my pillow was missing........weird, right?
#15berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 4:01:17 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

On what? Your imaginary PS3? Your hatred towards Sony would make your head explode if you did that. Or do you still try and convince people you played them all on someone else's PS3 even though you hate the PS3.

Yes I play on my friends ps3's sometimes. Not anymore, after I found put their games are not good anymore.
#16monkeyspoonPosted 2/28/2013 4:04:33 AM
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

Yes I play on my friends ps3's sometimes. Not anymore, after I found put their games are not good anymore.

Yeah yeah we believe you.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon. Can't wait for the PS4 to be released. That's when the next gen really starts.
#17elluinkPosted 2/28/2013 4:26:36 AM
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

"Yes I play on my friends ps3's sometimes" ahahah.
I mean i don't even care what you 2 argue about but every ****ing time it's the same lie. Please come up with something more original. Just say you don't own/play it. That's 1000 times better.
Thanks for the good laugh btw.
#18monkeyspoonPosted 2/28/2013 4:38:52 AM
I had a dream that brenddebeer was crushed by a PS4 delivery truck. It was both ironic and hilarious.
---
#19HungoverHero777Posted 2/28/2013 5:27:25 AM
monkeyspoon posted...

Spoon calling others a hypocrite? Lol.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
#20IcedEarthaholicPosted 2/28/2013 5:47:21 AM
*lol* this is too funny, my take? Nintendo and Sony both have some good IPs. Yes I have a PS3 and a Vita, PSN is IcedEarthaholic, same with NNID. Therefore I am not a liar.

Anyway, I will say that I am sick of God of War, that game series has some serious problems that plague it like bad platforming that leads to your dying countless times, a main character whom I'd say is s total jackass, and too much reliance on QTEs. It has run its course and needs to end.

Uncharted also has its problems too, I feel it is a reskinned Tomb Raider with a protagonist that while likable just ends up feeling generic to me. I also feel the series has hardly evolved gameplay wise. Play the first Uncharted and then play the second and third. The gameplay is pretty much the same exact thing, the set pieces are the main things that evolved and that's about it.

I feel that Sony should focus on Hot Shots Golf, finding a competent developer for a Twisted Metal game once again, and kill off a few IPs. The two I mentioned being amongst them while focusing on their good ones.

With Nintendo, I like that they have so many things they can fall back on, and each game they put out has been consistently top quality stuff. Also unlike Sony, they have backwards compatibility even with digital items. Gee, maybe Sony needs to take some notes eh? Specs mean crap if the games suck.

Granted Nintendo has screwed up big time, like NoA with the OpRa trio and the Fatal Frame 2 remake. But for every wrong, they almost always make it right. Further they leave you surprised with some of the things they do.

So while they might go fall back on rehashes, yes, they actually evolve just enough so the games don't always have that sense of deja vu.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973