My weird dream

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. My weird dream

User Info: berenddebeer

berenddebeer
3 years ago#21
HungoverHero777 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
I like Sony IPs and the studios that create them. You can't get them elsewhere. You've never even played then as you never owned a PS3. And don't say you played on a friends one as that makes you sound like even more of a liar.

And your a hypocrite. What are games like NSMBU but the same 2D mario games but in HD. And getting excited about a remake of a GameCube game. What's that but an old game with better graphics.

Spoon calling others a hypocrite? Lol.

Haha yeah lol

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
3 years ago#22
monkeyspoon posted...
I dreamt the WiiU was a powerful console, then I woke up and realised it wasn't any better than the current gen.

LOL... do they bite... every time?
GameFAQs Wii U board - reminding people to use birth control since 2012.

User Info: rockymin

rockymin
3 years ago#23
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
I like Sony IPs and the studios that create them. You can't get them elsewhere. You've never even played then as you never owned a PS3. And don't say you played on a friends one as that makes you sound like even more of a liar.

And your a hypocrite. What are games like NSMBU but the same 2D mario games but in HD. And getting excited about a remake of a GameCube game. What's that but an old game with better graphics.

Lol ponie. I played all the ps 3 exclusives. I have not played nsmbu.

When are fanboys going to realize that calling someone a "pony" or "Sony Pony" is about as insulting as calling someone a "honky".
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. My weird dream

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived