My weird dream

#21berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 11:31:15 AM
HungoverHero777 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
I like Sony IPs and the studios that create them. You can't get them elsewhere. You've never even played then as you never owned a PS3. And don't say you played on a friends one as that makes you sound like even more of a liar.

And your a hypocrite. What are games like NSMBU but the same 2D mario games but in HD. And getting excited about a remake of a GameCube game. What's that but an old game with better graphics.

Spoon calling others a hypocrite? Lol.

Haha yeah lol
#22Rasputin77Posted 2/28/2013 11:36:23 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
I dreamt the WiiU was a powerful console, then I woke up and realised it wasn't any better than the current gen.

LOL... do they bite... every time?
---
GameFAQs Wii U board - reminding people to use birth control since 2012.
#23rockyminPosted 2/28/2013 11:37:06 AM
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
I like Sony IPs and the studios that create them. You can't get them elsewhere. You've never even played then as you never owned a PS3. And don't say you played on a friends one as that makes you sound like even more of a liar.

And your a hypocrite. What are games like NSMBU but the same 2D mario games but in HD. And getting excited about a remake of a GameCube game. What's that but an old game with better graphics.

Lol ponie. I played all the ps 3 exclusives. I have not played nsmbu.

When are fanboys going to realize that calling someone a "pony" or "Sony Pony" is about as insulting as calling someone a "honky".
---
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile