Are there ANY companies you all think are good?

#1ThatPersonGuyPosted 2/28/2013 5:48:50 AM
I mean, Nintendo surely is kiddy and bad, the PS4 is just bad, the 360 is bad and anything related to it is bad, the PC is elitist, Capcom is greedy and killed Megaman, Ubisoft is a son of a b****, Square Enix is idiotic and loves FF 13 far too much and won't release KH3 or Verses, EA is the devil, any studio under any of them is bad, Indie games are low quality and hide under being "artsy" or "retro"...

It's a good thing I don't listen to darn near any of you, because then I wouldn't play ANY games anymore.
---
Saki, Isaac, Lip, Lyn, and Little Mac for SSB4!
Cailou. "Cuteness never looked this badass" - Chuggaconroy.
#2KAMMYqueenPosted 2/28/2013 5:51:45 AM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
I mean, Nintendo surely is kiddy and bad, the PS4 is just bad, the 360 is bad and anything related to it is bad, the PC is elitist, Capcom is greedy and killed Megaman, Ubisoft is a son of a b****, Square Enix is idiotic and loves FF 13 far too much and won't release KH3 or Verses, EA is the devil, any studio under any of them is bad, Indie games are low quality and hide under being "artsy" or "retro"...

It's a good thing I don't listen to darn near any of you, because then I wouldn't play ANY games anymore.

i agree with Ea
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa must be in Super Smash bros 4! For the People!
#3ADHDguitarPosted 2/28/2013 5:54:29 AM
The trolls have manage to convince themselves that EA is the greatest thing ever.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#4PigfartsPosted 2/28/2013 5:54:41 AM
I liked zipper until they f'ed up socom 4, even MAG was fun for what it was.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#5JulesNeciPosted 2/28/2013 6:00:47 AM
I love Atlus as a developer.
---
Since when is it such a crime to own a Vita and a 3DS and LOVE both of them?
#6Crazy_tank51Posted 2/28/2013 6:10:57 AM
What, no Activision or Rovio? I am disappoint.

Also Valve is good. If they would just give us HL3...
---
Not changing this sig until I have enough time, incentive, and attention span large enough to change this sig.
#7tehponycornPosted 2/28/2013 6:13:14 AM
I like Warner Brothers. They made Scribblenauts. That's a good game. Gotta agree with Valve (though I hate Steam) Portal was good.
---
Does your SSB4 roster have Shulk?...No....Then I hate it.
An Epic Fail is failing Like a Boss
#8userfrigginamePosted 2/28/2013 6:27:53 AM
No, I think companies are amoral. They're neither good nor bad. Don't listen to anyone else. It all comes down to games, and ppl should make decisions based on what games they like, and not on what companies they dis/like.
#9ChipChippersonPosted 2/28/2013 6:28:48 AM
Really the only company I dislike is EA. They've proven themselves to be anti-consumer, petulant children. I can completely live without their games.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#10Rasputin77Posted 2/28/2013 6:30:54 AM
Um... Ford?

-__- Seriously, I think that's all I got.
---
I love knowing exactly whose skin I get under the most. ;)