So ResidentEvil.net has RE6 under the WiiU tab...

#1cucumberkingPosted 2/28/2013 7:42:53 AM
Idk if this is old or not. If you look up Revelations under the WiiU tab it says you can use Diorama items you earned in Resident Evil 6. Might just be a copypaste of the other pages...but idk.

Just thought I would throw this out there.
#2GM_Posted 2/28/2013 8:32:17 AM
It's most likely a copy/paste job just like everything else. Something similar happened to Black Ops 2 when it said the Wii U version was getting Nuketown 2025 with a pre-order. It was quickly removed from the internet and replaced with another photo instead and a new description.
---
If you're against BC or used games then welcome to my ignore list.
#3DTY3Posted 2/28/2013 8:40:46 AM
Noooo KILL IT
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#4master_chief_82Posted 2/28/2013 8:44:35 AM
RE 6 has been announced for wii-u. I wish they would release 5 though... sooooo much better than 6!
#5nonexistingheroPosted 2/28/2013 8:45:33 AM
I do think it's a copy & paste job, but I also think Capcom will be releasing an improved RE6 for the Wii U with some added content. Capcom put a lot of money in the game, which is exactly why I think they will try this to see if they can get more money out of it without that much more effort. I expect to see it released around the holiday season, about a year after the original.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.