Something funny that happened at Gamestop today...

#51TMW001Posted 2/28/2013 10:28:36 PM
What I find funny was after Mortal Kombat they go out their way to make the ESRB rating system to stop things like that from happening and yet still children can get games like RE,COD and GOW.
#52megamanx1291Posted 3/1/2013 12:35:49 AM
COD playerbase avarage age: 11
Pokémon playerbase average age: 19

These are facts as far as I know.
---
There is a 0% chance of this happening.
3DS Fc: 0087-2393-7303
#53boogerwooger_2Posted 3/1/2013 12:41:59 AM
pics of your sister or it didnt happen
#54kdognumba1Posted 3/1/2013 1:09:28 AM
It's been this way for years which is why I don't understand the constant Nintendo bashing mouth breathers. "Kiddie" gaming is the westernized easy mode Michael Bay like shooters that requires no thinking, no skill, and definitely no problem solving, which evidently, is also why when I'm playing an online game on my 360 I turn off voice chat and mute everybody as I get tired of the screeching high pitch puberty ridden kids and their lack of the English dialect or parents smart enough to discipline them or, better yet even, pay attention to them long enough to hear the constant cursing and other foul language they scream at the top of their lungs.

Then again, this is another one of the major reasons I switched the large majority of my 3rd party gaming to PC. I dislike getting in games with bad players in general, which the aforementioned always fall into. It annoys me to no end. I also got tired of hearing about the "console wars" and buying multi platform games on dedicated gaming systems at higher prices yet only for them to have horrid support, vastly inferior gameplay and visuals, and to never being able to engage in the awesome user mods that have been developed that console companies seem to love. Did I say love? I meant hate with a fiery passion.
---
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
#55leeko_linkPosted 3/1/2013 1:17:44 AM
liveman789 posted...
So I was at Gamestop today to buy The Walking Dead because I wanted a hard copy of the game (I downloaded it before on 360, but the save system is really messed up this way).

So I was on line, and the guy in front of me is buying Pokemon Black 2. The guy had to be in his late 20's or early 30's. Some time passes by, still on line, and this kid and his father come into the store. The boy couldn't be more than 6 years old. He goes over and grabs a Gears of War game (not sure which one) and tells his dad this was the game he wanted, and the dad said okay.

I just think it's funny how the video game generations work. People say that Nintendo is for kids, and Call of Duty/Gears of War is for adults, but it seems it's actually switched around. Sure, there are a lot of adults who play gory FPS's and lots of kids who play Nintendo games, but I feel like what I saw today really applied to the majority of both sides.

Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know. I just thought it was a very funny and interesting little experience.

Yeah it is funny huh, a lot of my college friends also played Pokemon, Kirby, Pikmin, and even Nintendogs but my younger nephews and nieces (all under 13) really enjoy playing Crysis, No More Heroes, Demon Souls, Mortal Kombat, Eternal Darkness, and God of War.
#56airfoemoePosted 3/1/2013 1:18:09 AM
Something funny happened to me at a Gamestop too, I realized I can pretty much get any game there for much cheaper on Amazon as well as more trade in money if I sell them myself.
---
http://www.schtserv.com/connect.php
^ go here if u wanna play Phantasy Star Online for Gamecube, Dreamcast,and PC (for free)