mommy,i want mario kart 8.i need a wiiu. but i just bought you a wii 8 years ago

#11ZalbornPosted 3/1/2013 10:12:15 AM
DQAbel posted...
looks at new ps4/xbox. no mario.
hands nintendo money.

was the same thing with 3ds.
wii u will repeat this trend mario for the 3-9 year olds + it will have call of duty and assassins creed for the 10+ year olds.

dont worry nintendo will be fine.

Considering your 8 year argument, wouldn't the ones on the higher end of that age spectrum be buying their own gadgets at that point?

I'm pretty sure the "Nintendo is only purchased for/by children" argument stops holding it's ground since, you know, people don't stay children forever. It doesn't make sense when you're arguing that the only reason Nintendo products sell is that some 30-40 year olds are begging their parents for their next new console.
---
"Do you ever feel that you've done all you care to do in life and the only thing keeping you here is the fear of what's next?"
#12DQAbel(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 10:15:13 AM
Zalborn posted...
DQAbel posted...
looks at new ps4/xbox. no mario.
hands nintendo money.

was the same thing with 3ds.
wii u will repeat this trend mario for the 3-9 year olds + it will have call of duty and assassins creed for the 10+ year olds.

dont worry nintendo will be fine.

Considering your 8 year argument, wouldn't the ones on the higher end of that age spectrum be buying their own gadgets at that point?

I'm pretty sure the "Nintendo is only purchased for/by children" argument stops holding it's ground since, you know, people don't stay children forever. It doesn't make sense when you're arguing that the only reason Nintendo products sell is that some 30-40 year olds are begging their parents for their next new console.

but the just wont stop breeding.

you are right but nintendo thought of that. hey remember that game from your childhood, windwaker? its coming out on wii u in hd.
---
Dont buy unfinished games. wait for GOTY editions or super versions.
#13mcnichojPosted 3/1/2013 10:23:03 AM
>buying xbox's just for Halo and PS2 sequels
>buying playstation's just for the name
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner.
#14ish0turfac3Posted 3/1/2013 10:37:24 AM
As if 360 and ps3 are any different.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3 - Steam ID: ish0turfac3
\\//ulcan4life