A question to all the people who bought Mass Effect 3 on Wii U

#1Grave_JokerPosted 3/1/2013 7:32:01 PM
Do you have one of the other consoles or only wii u? If you had another non-nintendo console why did you get this version? I'm really curious. I want to be into the series but I won't have time to play through the series for quite some time.
---
NNID: GraveJoker
PSN: TheGraveJoker
#2TheTrueNubPosted 3/1/2013 7:44:02 PM
If you have the other platforms there is 0 reason to get it on Wii U.
---
Keep calm and hee-ho
http://i.imgur.com/8JzkT.png
#3nintendo3000Posted 3/1/2013 7:50:21 PM
Just get the Mass Effect Trilogy on your PS3/360/PC.
---
Metroid Prime 4 needs to happen!!!
Fluttershy is BEST PONY!!!
#4Faceman_Posted 3/1/2013 7:58:21 PM
Why would you buy such a crappy game series like that anyway? Nothing like adult gamers throwing hissy fits because their game didn't end the way they wanted it to. Pathetic.
#5FlyinTonitePosted 3/1/2013 8:00:18 PM
Faceman_ posted...
Why would you buy such a crappy game series like that anyway? Nothing like adult gamers throwing hissy fits because their game didn't end the way they wanted it to. Pathetic.

to be fair, a lot of gamers spent a lot of time developing their character across 3 games to have all the choices they made rendered pretty much useless with that ending.
---
I'll be a jerk to strangers because this is the internet
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#6tizzywilkillyouPosted 3/1/2013 8:00:23 PM
Faceman_ posted...

A pretty childish post.
#7CyricsServantPosted 3/1/2013 8:03:21 PM
Faceman_ posted...

Considering many invested $180+ and more than 120 hours of their time, I can't blame them for getting a little pissy.

I thought the ending was nonsensical, franchise-killing garbage myself, but I'm not the type to sign petitions or harass people with muffins.
#8Faceman_Posted 3/1/2013 11:05:39 PM
The fact remains that THAT is what the ending was and should have stayed as. It isn't your game. It's the developers. I mean, death threats because your game didn't end the way YOU expected it to is beyond ridiculous. And people wonder why everyone blames games for violence.
#9Worker_8_Posted 3/1/2013 11:15:53 PM
Faceman_ posted...
The fact remains that THAT is what the ending was and should have stayed as. It isn't your game. It's the developers. I mean, death threats because your game didn't end the way YOU expected it to is beyond ridiculous. And people wonder why everyone blames games for violence.

Wow, the ignorance of this post is hilarious.
#10MathewMansonPosted 3/1/2013 11:19:25 PM
Worker_8_ posted...
Faceman_ posted...

Wow, the ignorance of this post is hilarious.

The indoctrination theory makes sense...and yeah. I think the ending's fine if you believe in the indoctrination theory.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.