EU Wii U owners shafted this week No E-Shop releases

#1aj_hacker87Posted 3/2/2013 10:27:35 AM
Nintendo are pushing there luck if they dont get there act together there will be a backlash but lets face it nintendo have never given two s***'* about the EU.
---
Youtube: www.youtube.com/mrdraycan
#2Petey_MeanisPosted 3/2/2013 10:35:08 AM
lets face it nintendo have never given two s***'* about the EU.

Xenoblade.
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif
#3GloryChaosPosted 3/2/2013 10:40:33 AM
Petey_Meanis posted...

Xenoblade.

Before F-Zero was released, they stated that it would run in 60 Hz.
Tank tank tank is free to play
The Mario Kart 7 trophies in club Nintendo
Actually having soundtracks available as club Nintendo prizes
Being able to get points cards as club Nintendo prizes and using them to download any game You want as opposed to having access to a crappy selection of games.
Metroid Prime trilogy is actually available and doesn't cost 80 bucks and up to obtain.
Exclusive 3ds XL for fire emblem awakening that neither Japan nor America got at all.

Sure, NoE isn't fantastic, but they've done plenty of nice things in Europe. I wish the Club Nintendo prizes in America were anywhere near as good overall.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#4huyiPosted 3/2/2013 2:15:23 PM(edited)
NOE always treats us like 2nd class citizens, delay with scribblenauts unlimited and prices for retail wii u games are artificially high compared to the rest of the world, the console itself we had to pay more too compared to america and japan.

GloryChaos posted...

Being able to get points cards as club Nintendo prizes and using them to download any game You want as opposed to having access to a crappy selection of games.
Metroid Prime trilogy is actually available and doesn't cost 80 bucks and up to obtain.
Exclusive 3ds XL for fire emblem awakening that neither Japan nor America got at all.

Sure, NoE isn't fantastic, but they've done plenty of nice things in Europe. I wish the Club Nintendo prizes in America were anywhere near as good overall.

that still doesn't make up for how bad NOE treats us, i could name many other games/hardware that we will never get in europe or gets delayed here.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
#5mjc0961Posted 3/2/2013 4:05:22 PM
GloryChaos posted...
Petey_Meanis posted...

Xenoblade.

Yep. People act like NoA doesn't exist when they talk about how bad NoE is. NoA is by far the worst, just like SCEA is by far the worst branch of Sony.

Microsoft is sadly the only company that gives a f*** about North America (for obvious reasons). Nintendo and Sony fans in Europe should whine a little less and count their blessings a little more.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.