Billy Hatcher 2

#1DeeJaySmirksPosted 3/2/2013 10:42:25 AM
I really loved the first game. It was right behind Sonic Adventure 2 and Luigis Mansion for me. The gameplay was awesome, but adding new Gamepad things would be cool. Like it could show the inside of the egg and show an animal that you hatch. Then, you could customize before it hatches.
#2Shadowbird_RHPosted 3/2/2013 10:54:32 AM
The game gets a lot of flak, but I enjoyed it and I'd welcome a sequel. I disliked Super Mario Sunshine, and I felt Bill Hatcher was similar, but got right everything Nintendo got wrong.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#3DeeJaySmirks(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 10:56:42 AM
How likely would it be for it to be on Virtual Console?
#4Ambassador_KongPosted 3/2/2013 11:08:33 AM
Shadowbird_RH posted...
The game gets a lot of flak, but I enjoyed it and I'd welcome a sequel. I disliked Super Mario Sunshine, and I felt Bill Hatcher was similar, but got right everything Nintendo got wrong.

Billy Hatcher was a great little game, but if you think its camera was superior to Mario Sunshine's...... well, I want some of what you've been smoking.
---
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi.
#5Beatperson14Posted 3/2/2013 11:10:08 AM
Man I ****** loved Billy Hatcher

A sequel would make me seriously consider a U
#6nonexistingheroPosted 3/2/2013 3:03:49 PM
Current Sonic Team can't even develop a great Sonic game, so I'd say no. At least, that way I won't have to see a sequel gone bad.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#7BeanBeanKingdomPosted 3/2/2013 3:09:58 PM
Good morning!
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#8mjc0961Posted 3/2/2013 4:00:02 PM
I remember that game. It sucked so bad that I couldn't even force myself to finish it. No more Billy Hatcher is fine by me.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#9Beatperson14Posted 3/2/2013 4:33:46 PM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
Good morning!

Ahhh I wish my copy didn't disappear. Miss this game so bad
#10XD375Posted 3/2/2013 7:01:58 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
Current Sonic Team can't even develop a great Sonic game, so I'd say no. At least, that way I won't have to see a sequel gone bad.

You might need to use this: http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/