Stop blaming EA for not supporting the Wii U. Nintendo screwed Nintendo.

#101DrumguyPosted 3/2/2013 11:37:38 PM
TC, you fail on so many levels I don't know where to start.

You're beyond all hope.
---
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl
#102thisranksPosted 3/2/2013 11:48:46 PM
Ambassador_Kong posted...
Troll posts stupid topic - board members take topic seriously and post 10 pages of response - troll sits back and laughs at how easy it is to troll Wii U owners -Troll posts new topic.

It's the GameFAQs Wii U board circle of life.

Anyone notice the original poster hasn't posted again?

Um, this actually happens on all the hardware forums....

That said, Nintendo diehards can think what they want on this. Ever since the release of the PS1 Nintendo's 3rd party support has been pathetic at best. I have Nintendo consoles and know first hand the differences.

I don't think it's cool if EA did it because of Origin, though. However, i'd prefer to see actual proof that's the reason rather than a diehard using it because it then looks like an excuse to gloss over Nintendo's 3rd party support woes.
---
Elf this....Elf that....I'll Elf your mother.
Yuki Nagato FTW
#103Lefty128kPosted 3/3/2013 12:16:21 AM
Oni_Taedo posted...
Kentaro21 posted...
@Lefty128k

What do you have against good games?

Double Dragon beat him up as a kid, and Viewtiful Joe stole his lunch money.
Super Metroid stood him up at prom and instead went with Super C, and Megaman 3 asked him to go drinking, but instead hit on his girlfriend for seven hours. Needless to say, she left him for Megaman 3.

Now that's truly sad. How much time you spend on that, Fanboy?
#104maizemaizePosted 3/3/2013 12:24:19 AM
EA is not the whole world of gaming. Nintendo always manages to get CREATIVE, unlike PS1 , 2 and 3 that just keep upgrading hardware. Look at PS4 proposed pad, nothing but the regular pad since dualshock of ps1, but without wire AND THE STOLEN TOUCH PAD (NINTENDO touch screen, remember).
NINTENDO is wonderful, some people want to have their consoles just to feel how the new control would be like.
NINTENDO makes creative games SuperSmash Bros serias, Mario Galaxy series, Zelda ... with new features every now and then.
I don't care if EA is not on Nintendo, I can get their titles for PC if I want, but not going to get PS3 or X360 'cos they're way too expensive to be game-alone devices. I got better things to do with my cash, spared just enough for a Wii to have fun every now and then.
#105ZBug_Posted 3/3/2013 12:50:21 AM
lp913 posted...
Topics like these are B.S. when Ubisoft ticked off Nintendo fans (who were more than ready to turn the other cheek and boycott) about delaying Rayman YET they're STILL pledging full 100% support to the Wii U platform, so NO excuses - exactly why these half-cooked anti-Nintendo third party theories like these ends up falling flat! Like I posted in the other thread about Activision - Why can't EA meet or match up to Ubisofts own standards for supporting Wii U?

Sure TC, EA takes NONE of the blame, at all...........................

Quoted for the truth
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#106plasmatic5Posted 3/3/2013 1:02:54 AM
Lefty128k posted...

Only if you don't know how to read.

I never said my opinion is more valid due to my years of gaming. I asked how theirs carry any more weight than mine.

Theirs carries more weight than yours because people read their professional reviews in magazines and on respectable websites. These people are the potential customers. A significantly larger number of these customers are going to read a professional review than your opinion on Gamefaqs. That's why. Please learn to use some common sense.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#107XplodnPnguins92Posted 3/3/2013 1:49:50 AM
tc speaks the truth. dropping the bombs of truth on the land of the ignorant.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/2hf8lfa.jpg
#108Lefty128kPosted 3/3/2013 2:01:54 AM
plasmatic5 posted...
Lefty128k posted...

Only if you don't know how to read.

I never said my opinion is more valid due to my years of gaming. I asked how theirs carry any more weight than mine.

Theirs carries more weight than yours because people read their professional reviews in magazines and on respectable websites. These people are the potential customers. A significantly larger number of these customers are going to read a professional review than your opinion on Gamefaqs. That's why. Please learn to use some common sense.

Still missing the forest for the trees, Fanboy.

Listen, if you want to try and cherry pick my posts go ahead. It's pathetic, but go ahead. My entire argument is that being a journalist doesn't make you an expert in anything. And I'm right.

Expert do things, they don't just write about them.
#109RisingWaterPosted 3/3/2013 3:25:53 AM
I agree with TC,Nintendo screwed Nintendo.WiiU is their biggest blunder since Virtual Boy.

I can't see them sitting through the whole gen so they will do something,the question is what.Should be interesting...
#110Ganados0Posted 3/3/2013 5:55:32 AM
Nintendo didn't get Crysis 3 because they wouldn't meet EA's money demands.