Stop blaming EA for not supporting the Wii U. Nintendo screwed Nintendo.

#91Lefty128kPosted 3/2/2013 10:52:28 PM
Kentaro21 posted...
Lefty128k posted...
Kentaro21 posted...
NerdimusPrime posted...
Well I know you don't have one and both the box and console say Atari 2600. It helps when you have personal information and don't have to look it up on Wikipedia. As far as the "stale cartoony" dig, that is your opinion. The facts are that Nintendo makes the best games, period. no really, go look up the top 3 rated games of all time and they are all Nintendo games. The top 15 best selling games of all time? Nintendo. I could go on and browbeat you with numerous facts about the quality of nintendo games, but you get my point.

Nintendo is in the gaming console business, that's what they do and they do it better than anyone else, without having to buy fan loyalty. Anyone who think they are getting out of consoles is sadly mistaken.

And besides, cartoony doesn't mean stale or boring. Look at Wind Waker. It had a cartoony style, but the story and gameplay were amazing.

No of course cartoony doesn't mean stale, and I never said such a thing.

I said they were cartoony and stale. In other words, they would still be stale if they weren't cartoony.

But they aren't stale.

Yeah, they really are.

Mario, Peach, Bowser, Mushroom Kingdom, still.
Link, Zelda, Gannon, Hyrule, still.
Kirby always sucked...no pun intended.
Smash Bros hasn't evolved.
Mario Kart peaked with 64.
Pokemon...lol.
Metroid never reached it's real potential and got stuck as a kid shooter.
#92NerdimusPrimePosted 3/2/2013 10:56:34 PM
Lefty128k posted...
NerdimusPrime posted...
Well I know you don't have one and both the box and console say Atari 2600. It helps when you have personal information and don't have to look it up on Wikipedia. As far as the "stale cartoony" dig, that is your opinion. The facts are that Nintendo makes the best games, period. no really, go look up the top 3 rated games of all time and they are all Nintendo games. The top 15 best selling games of all time? Nintendo. I could go on and browbeat you with numerous facts about the quality of nintendo games, but you get my point.

Nintendo is in the console business, that's what they do and they do it better than anyone else, without having to buy fan loyalty. Anyone who think they are getting out of consoles is sadly mistaken.

Oh, you just happen to save your old Atari box...just for me...and it just happens to be right where you can reference it. Yeah right. You looked at some pictures on the internet and made a foolish assumption based on the model number on the box front.

Your "fact" about Nintendo games is really an opinion. Sorry to shatter your illusion, Drone.

Sales don't mean quality, only popularity. Tons of people watch American Idol, it's garbage.

Your point is that you like to lie about your age and you don't understand the difference between fact and opinion.

In other words...lol.

The best games ever made? fact, look it up on metacritic or gamerankings. You are one serious self-centered egotist if you think i save every console box for the sole purpose of refuting children on the internet. I still have my 2600, as well as coleco vision, NES,SNES,N64, PS1, ps2, Gamecube and Wii (the 360 is the only console i've sold). I made thru one gaming crash (sierra games FTW), hopefully the garbage factory known as EA won't lead us into another one.

Sales are indicative of quality, there has to be a certain level of quality for something to sell well even if it isn't your cup of tea. Want an example? My little girl loves Taylor Swift. I absolutely despise the bubblegum twang she belts out, but i still recognize that she has talent.

It's sad that you have to resort to namecalling because you don't have a leg to stand on.
---
Tua mater gerit caligas.
#93Kentaro21Posted 3/2/2013 10:57:06 PM
@Lefty128k

What do you have against good games?
#94Oni_TaedoPosted 3/2/2013 11:04:13 PM
Kentaro21 posted...
@Lefty128k

Double Dragon beat him up as a kid, and Viewtiful Joe stole his lunch money.
Super Metroid stood him up at prom and instead went with Super C, and Megaman 3 asked him to go drinking, but instead hit on his girlfriend for seven hours. Needless to say, she left him for Megaman 3.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#95Kentaro21Posted 3/2/2013 11:05:18 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
Kentaro21 posted...
@Lefty128k

Double Dragon beat him up as a kid, and Viewtiful Joe stole his lunch money.
Super Metroid stood him up at prom and instead went with Super C, and Megaman 3 asked him to go drinking, but instead hit on his girlfriend for seven hours. Needless to say, she left him for Megaman 3.

Oh.
#96SlimeSwayzePosted 3/2/2013 11:08:16 PM
KAMMYqueen posted...
EA dont own COD......

You must have misread the TC. At no point did he imply that EA owns the Call of Duty franchise.

Anyway, I'm not exactly a huge EA fan, but at the same time, Nintendo clearly has made some mistakes in terms of how they designed and marketed the Wii U. I'm still on board because I know Nintendo will come through with some great games, but I sure can't blame 3rd parties for distancing themselves from the console.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#97rusty12000Posted 3/2/2013 11:08:59 PM
Who cares EA games are trash, they are for people that have no skills and are willing to pay for cheat codes aka micro-transactions. Im glad nintendo is saying no to EA. EA needs to die, shame it wont happen..
---
http://openmedia.ca/meter -- Put a stop to Big internet companies trying to put a cap on bandwidth in Canada!!!!
#98Kromlech06Posted 3/2/2013 11:14:19 PM
The only EA game coming out worth talking about for the wiiU is Need for Speed: a criterion game, which is better than both the ps3 and 360 versions, obviously.

Every other EA game is not worth my money or time.
#99madmatt243Posted 3/2/2013 11:15:03 PM
Just a question for Tc and the EA defenders here, have any of you actually used Origin? Because it is utter crap. It is slow and unresponsive as hell. Nintendo not bow down to any third party company and give therm control of their software, especially to one who cant make decent software.
#100dragonkyn20Posted 3/2/2013 11:27:25 PM
Why in the hell are you protecting EA?
---
PSN: dragonkyn20
Official Abyss Greatsword of the Dark Souls Board