How worth it is it to register everything with Club Nintendo?

#11SocranPosted 3/2/2013 5:49:27 PM(edited)
Well, it's more worth it than not registering your games. You can get some pretty nifty things. Sometimes they take a rather large amount of games to get, but it's not like you're going to go out and buy more games just to get the codes... Let the coins rack up over time, and grab something if it interests you. Probably the best things you can get are the free eShop/Virtual Console games, of which there are two every month for 100-300 coins or so. (Coins rates are roughly equal to the dollar value of the game you're registering.) I also got a DS game card carrying case, which looks exactly like a normal DS game case but with all the empty space filled with slots to carry a total of 18 games. Then there's the golden nunchuck, which always sells out the day it's put back in stock. Everyone wants one to accompany the golden Wii Remote Plus they got with Skyward Sword, I guess.

Or, if you live in Europe, you apparently get stuff that's a million times better. I dunno, people keep talking about how much better the European rewards program is.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."