#11MathewManson(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 6:17:15 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
Nsmbu, as I haven't played World.

Go play World now.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.
#12DTY3Posted 3/2/2013 6:37:06 PM
Anyone who picks anything other than 3, World, (or even NSMBU) is doing it wrong.

Oh look. Only 3, World, and U have more than 1 vote (at the time of this post)
All is well.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#13Whiteout_2Posted 3/2/2013 7:02:37 PM
I literally can't believe how overrated World is...yes it's a great game, but it doesn't deserve the unconditional praise it gets.
---
Fight the powah.
#14MathewManson(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 7:07:31 PM
Whiteout_2 posted...
I literally can't believe how overrated World is...yes it's a great game, but it doesn't deserve the unconditional praise it gets.

Care to explain why?
---
#15Whiteout_2Posted 3/2/2013 7:22:06 PM
MathewManson posted...
Whiteout_2 posted...

Care to explain why?

Well when I get done playing SMB3 and go to SMW it just feels like a step down overall. Less power-ups, less challenge, Yoshi's nice but he's really just a glorified power-up in a game that doesn't have much at all. Not to mention the cape is broken and allows you to literally fly over a level, I'm sorry but that's ridiculously broken. You can't even keep the items you've gotten in an inventory. Don't forget it's also a rushed game. And again I'm not saying it's a bad game, far FAR from it, but is it REALLY the best in the series? Hell I think NSMBU and NSMBW are better than World.

But...yeah, there you go.
---
Fight the powah.
#16MathewManson(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 7:23:22 PM
Whiteout_2 posted...
MathewManson posted...
Whiteout_2 posted...

Care to explain why?

Well when I get done playing SMB3 and go to SMW it just feels like a step down overall. Less power-ups, less challenge, Yoshi's nice but he's really just a glorified power-up in a game that doesn't have much at all. Not to mention the cape is broken and allows you to literally fly over a level, I'm sorry but that's ridiculously broken. You can't even keep the items you've gotten in an inventory. Don't forget it's also a rushed game. And again I'm not saying it's a bad game, far FAR from it, but is it REALLY the best in the series? Hell I think NSMBU and NSMBW are better than World.

But...yeah, there you go.

Well that's fair enough. I respect your opinion, and I'm happy you stated it without insulting others. x)
---