ADHDguitar posted...
Nsmbu, as I haven't played World.

Go play World now.
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.

User Info: DTY3

DTY3
4 years ago#12
Anyone who picks anything other than 3, World, (or even NSMBU) is doing it wrong.

Oh look. Only 3, World, and U have more than 1 vote (at the time of this post)
All is well.
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.

User Info: Whiteout_2

Whiteout_2
4 years ago#13
I literally can't believe how overrated World is...yes it's a great game, but it doesn't deserve the unconditional praise it gets.
Fight the powah.

User Info: MathewManson

MathewManson
4 years ago#14
Whiteout_2 posted...
I literally can't believe how overrated World is...yes it's a great game, but it doesn't deserve the unconditional praise it gets.

Care to explain why?

User Info: Whiteout_2

Whiteout_2
4 years ago#15
MathewManson posted...
Whiteout_2 posted...

Care to explain why?

Well when I get done playing SMB3 and go to SMW it just feels like a step down overall. Less power-ups, less challenge, Yoshi's nice but he's really just a glorified power-up in a game that doesn't have much at all. Not to mention the cape is broken and allows you to literally fly over a level, I'm sorry but that's ridiculously broken. You can't even keep the items you've gotten in an inventory. Don't forget it's also a rushed game. And again I'm not saying it's a bad game, far FAR from it, but is it REALLY the best in the series? Hell I think NSMBU and NSMBW are better than World.

But...yeah, there you go.
Fight the powah.

User Info: MathewManson

MathewManson
4 years ago#16
Whiteout_2 posted...
MathewManson posted...
Whiteout_2 posted...

Care to explain why?

Well when I get done playing SMB3 and go to SMW it just feels like a step down overall. Less power-ups, less challenge, Yoshi's nice but he's really just a glorified power-up in a game that doesn't have much at all. Not to mention the cape is broken and allows you to literally fly over a level, I'm sorry but that's ridiculously broken. You can't even keep the items you've gotten in an inventory. Don't forget it's also a rushed game. And again I'm not saying it's a bad game, far FAR from it, but is it REALLY the best in the series? Hell I think NSMBU and NSMBW are better than World.

But...yeah, there you go.

Well that's fair enough. I respect your opinion, and I'm happy you stated it without insulting others. x)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Super Mario.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived