How many people are taking advantage of Backwards Compatibility

#1BoomerTheGreatPosted 3/2/2013 6:14:16 PM
So far I have
Super Smash Bros
Metroid Prime 3
The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess

I plan to add about 6-7 more Wii games, maybe more depending on if I see something apppealing..(Pandora's Tower, The Legend Of Zelda SkyWard Sword, Last Story being on top of the to do list)

Wii U games
Black Ops 2
NBA2k13
ZombiU

I plan to add Warriors Orochi, Monster Hunter 3 U, NSMBU, Sonic Racing, Need For Speed, and other good stuff in May.
---
Greatness comes from within
#2moogle69Posted 3/2/2013 6:15:12 PM
Signs.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD
#3shaunmePosted 3/2/2013 6:15:28 PM
Me,if it wasn't for this and the miiverse I would have sold it by now.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#4xLinkkuPosted 3/2/2013 6:17:52 PM
You should get Skyward Sword and Xenoblade Chronicles. They are must haves.
---
Official Fennekin of the Pokemon X/Y boards
3DS FC: Bryan 4296-3998-3033
#5Shadowbird_RHPosted 3/2/2013 6:20:02 PM
Definitely me, currently I mostly use the Wii U for Wii games. I wouldn't have bought a Wii U this early if it hadn't been for backwards compatibility. One of my main reasons for buying a Wii U this early was to have Wii games playable in a second room without having to move consoles around.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#6Crazy_tank51Posted 3/2/2013 6:20:19 PM
xLinkku posted...
You should get Skyward Sword and Xenoblade Chronicles. They are must haves.

I'd get XC if it didn't cost like $100 bucks everywhere I turn. I'll wait for the next monolith game.
---
Not changing this sig until I have enough time, incentive, and attention span large enough to change this sig.
#7TheTrueNubPosted 3/2/2013 6:21:03 PM
Not me because of the lack of surround sound support for Wii titles.

They should have at least licensed Dolby Pro Logic for the Wii mode so I wouldn't have to kept the Wii hooked up as well.
---
Keep calm and hee-ho
http://i.imgur.com/8JzkT.png
#8rudgerlightPosted 3/2/2013 6:32:17 PM(edited)
TheTrueNub posted...
Not me because of the lack of surround sound support for Wii titles.

They should have at least licensed Dolby Pro Logic for the Wii mode so I wouldn't have to kept the Wii hooked up as well.

I've heard this a few times, but it confuses me. The Wii never had true surround. As you state, it uses Dolby Pro Logic II which is faux surround transmitted through stereo plugs. I think you just need to change your receiver settings when you switch from Wii U to Wii mode. Please explain further if I'm totally off base (cause I don't really know in this case).

Oh, and yes. I've definitely used the BC in my Wii, Wii U, DS, 3DS and fat PS3. The lack of BC kept me from buying a 360 until enough games came out.
#9Auction SniperPosted 3/2/2013 6:42:40 PM
I will probably get No More Heroes 2 soon, as it's still a Wii exclusive.
---
Now playing: No More Heroes Red Zone (PS3), New Super Mario Bros U (WiiU), Street Fighter Zero 3 (Saturn)
#10GiygasminionPosted 3/2/2013 6:46:23 PM
I am!
---
NN ID: Achilles11
http://backloggery.com/schamman89