Special Comment: When Nintendo releases a new console,

#1d_sidePosted 3/2/2013 7:33:41 PM
Michael Pachter and anybody else needs to do one thing, and one thing only.....SHUT UP!

You see whenever Nintendo releases a new machine, we hear this tired old line "NINTENDO IS DOOMED, DOOMED I TELL YOU!!!" It all began during The Nintendo 64 back in 1996 when Nintend continued to use cartridges, instead of discs. Sure Nintendo hould have died with The N64, but they didn't. They made a new machine in The Nintendo Gamecube in 2001, a machine that can play discs called Optical Discs. But wait a minute, there's a boy crying wolf in form of "NINTENDO IS DOOMED, DOOMED I TELL YOU!!!", but the Gamecube got are ports and advance ports, ports like Resident Evil 2-4, and advance ports like Sonic Adventure DX and Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. Hell The Gamecube brought in Resident Evil REmake and Resident Evil 0. Then Nintendo became a trend-setter by releasing The Nintendo Wii in 2006 with the introduction of motion controls. But then Nintendo got attcked financially by pirates, and media sounded the familiar alarm "NINTENDO IS DOOMED, DOOMED I TELL YOU!!!!" Nintendo survived that and released an upscaled HD Version of the machine they'd released 6 years ago called The Nintendo Wii-U, but then the media without hesitation yelled "NINTENDO IS DOOMED, DOOMED I TELL YOU!!!!" So kids, the moral of the story is: When someone is sounding false alarms over and over again, best ignore that alarm until the go bat-crap crazy. The End.
---
Enter Thy Darkside Of GameFaqs
http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaDside
#2lp913Posted 3/2/2013 7:35:58 PM
Exactly what they said about the 3DS.....look at it now: Best platform of the 8th gen overall so far, though it helps when you release ahead of everyone else and have time to right the ship, and Wii U is in a similar position to follow suit.
---
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
#3NubtiddeePosted 3/2/2013 7:38:44 PM
they arent DOOMED b/c they have money...but man does nintendo suck. they are truly behind on the times. i dont care how many units they sell or dont sell...their tech is lame and outdated...youll really know what i mean when ps4 and 720 drop this year...lol
#4DDP886Posted 3/2/2013 7:38:49 PM
Yea tc, pretty much every Nintendo console since the 64 minus the wii has been just mediocre
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs