Remember the 3ds was dead in the water?

#1JonbazookabozPosted 3/3/2013 3:51:40 AM
A couple of top games come out then BOOM its the best handheld ever. Once the wii u has a steady flow of games it will recover too. Maybe! Maybe not to the extent of the 3ds. But then again nintendo have a strange knack of getting their ass outta sticky situations. I mean a year from now the wii u might be killing it. Just wish this board etc would give it a damned chance and show some respect for Nintendo. For the only company still focused solely on gaming they deserve the chance at least. The have consistently been innovators and founders of the modern gaming industry.

All hail nintendo!
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#2DarthBadgerPosted 3/3/2013 3:53:40 AM
It was pretty good up until that last little bit of nonsense.
---
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble
"Buy a shotgun." - Joe Biden
#3Jonbazookaboz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 3:57:19 AM
DarthBadger posted...
It was pretty good up until that last little bit of nonsense.

Nintendo have never done wrong by me so they are getting a shout in by me. I do it with no shame or remorse. :-)
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#4DarthBadgerPosted 3/3/2013 4:06:42 AM
That's fine but you should know tagging your post with "I'm a fanboy" at the end quickly overshadows whatever objectivity your argument actually has.
---
#5ZBug_Posted 3/3/2013 4:20:18 AM
DarthBadger posted...
That's fine but you should know tagging your post with "I'm a fanboy" at the end quickly overshadows whatever objectivity your argument actually has.

---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#6Omega_BlackPosted 3/3/2013 4:20:43 AM
DarthBadger posted...

This board is flooded with trolls on a daily basis.

Yet you're more worried about someone loving Nintendo and being proud enough of it to proclaim it in an obviously light-hearted manner after making what was an overall reasonable statement?

lol k, Serious Sally...
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#7DarthBadgerPosted 3/3/2013 4:30:12 AM
Omega_Black posted...
DarthBadger posted...

This board is flooded with trolls on a daily basis.

Yet you're more worried about someone loving Nintendo and being proud enough of it to proclaim it in an obviously light-hearted manner after making what was an overall reasonable statement?

lol k, Serious Sally...

I'm not more worried about it. TC just gave the trolls and Nintendo haters the exact fuel they thrive on to tear holes in the board.

I'm aware of the thriving troll population and posts like that one make the problem worse, not better.
---
#8Omega_BlackPosted 3/3/2013 4:42:00 AM
DarthBadger posted...
I'm not more worried about it.

No, the correct answer is you shouldn't be worried about it at all.

TC just gave the trolls and Nintendo haters the exact fuel they thrive on to tear holes in the board.

This board was destined to have holes torn into it, just like the PS4 is getting torn into and just like the Xbox 3 board will get torn into.
Cycle of existence of a troll-infested Internet. =)

I'm aware of the thriving troll population and posts like that one make the problem worse, not better.

That's good then. Because as you know trolls, especially concern trolls, will take anything, even genuine objectivity from Nintendo fans, and try and turn it around on them.

What you're doing, however, is trying to snuff out a harmless glimmer of positive, light-hearted zeal.
Not cool, yo. =/
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#9RisingWaterPosted 3/3/2013 5:20:22 AM
Yes,I can see similarities but the fact is that 3DS never really had dedicated handheld competition,Vita has fallen flat since like week one in all major territories.Smartphones are pulling the rug under 3DS in the West but that is another story.

WiiU on the other hand has a very very strong console competition---360,PS3,PS4,Rango.With that in mind,what is the best option for Nintendo?
#10Bishop9800Posted 3/3/2013 6:05:17 AM
RisingWater posted...

WiiU on the other hand has a very very strong console competition---360,PS3,PS4,Rango.With that in mind,what is the best option for Nintendo?

Nintendo have something good on their hands with this system. The possibilites are endless. I would release a better firmware for this. If Nintendo wants me to take them seriously, then look the part. Also, I would love for them to release their whole library. That itself would be worth a Wii-U purchase. Also, I would like to play my Wii games on this controller. I upgraded to a WU, why should I have to play my games with a wii-mote? I'm not worried about the games. They're coming.
---
I don't have to insult you. I have proven that you are a hypocrite and a fool. That's not insulting you, that's exposing you.
PSN-Bishop9800