Remember the 3ds was dead in the water?

#51Omega_BlackPosted 3/3/2013 11:05:56 PM
DarthBadger posted...
Allow me to clarify - It's true, I actually don't give a f***.
Apparently you do since you bothered to make that initial post.

I hate the worthless guts of both fanboys and trolls alike. It was a suggestion to the TC to stop polluting the board even further.
Didn't really see much pollution until you showed up. Just sayin'...=/
And, once again, I suppose declaring relatively harmless zeal for a company that has, in TC's own words done him/her no wrong, clearly means s/he is a fanboy.

So, don't tell TC to not feed the trolls? This bull **** is the only reason trolling works. TC feeds them.
As you and I have stated, the trolls will feed on anything.
You say you know how to deal with them but apparently that's something you still don't fully understand judging by your posts, despite claiming that "you don't give a ****" about their actions.

Some advice - Next time throw a few more emoticons my way to feign innocence in your posts, it's not quite covering the **** stains in your logic.
Apparently, you are incensed.
The truth always does hurt I suppose, especially when it is your logic that is quite lacking. Sorry. =(
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#52LifelessBoyPosted 3/4/2013 12:16:03 AM
Omega_Black posted...
DarthBadger posted...
Allow me to clarify - It's true, I actually don't give a f***.
Apparently you do since you bothered to make that initial post.

I hate the worthless guts of both fanboys and trolls alike. It was a suggestion to the TC to stop polluting the board even further.
Didn't really see much pollution until you showed up. Just sayin'...=/
And, once again, I suppose declaring relatively harmless zeal for a company that has, in TC's own words done him/her no wrong, clearly means s/he is a fanboy.

So, don't tell TC to not feed the trolls? This bull **** is the only reason trolling works. TC feeds them.
As you and I have stated, the trolls will feed on anything.
You say you know how to deal with them but apparently that's something you still don't fully understand judging by your posts, despite claiming that "you don't give a ****" about their actions.

Some advice - Next time throw a few more emoticons my way to feign innocence in your posts, it's not quite covering the **** stains in your logic.
Apparently, you are incensed.
The truth always does hurt I suppose, especially when it is your logic that is quite lacking. Sorry. =(

"I don't have an intelligent response so I'll just write a witty remark and use an emoticon"

Stop posting.
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/YFAL%20Putipuelko
Don't flame me bro. GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessLoser - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko
#53star_guy_100Posted 3/4/2013 12:29:25 AM
i think the main difference between the 3ds and the wii u is that the 3ds had no real competition. the vita existed but its hardly legitimate competition to the 3ds. the wii u is trying to contend with the ps3, 360, and ipad/phone games and is struggling. soon they will have to contend with the ps4, 720, ipad/phone games, ouya, and steambox. its going to be a lot harder to get things back on track for the wii u
#54GdboyratedloudPosted 3/4/2013 1:16:35 AM
"casuals dnt know the difference between ds and 3ds"
---
Hideki Kamiya ‏@PG_kamiya
Ask your mom. RT @Puflwiz: Is it just me, or are the character designs for W101 similar to Joe?
#55coldwinePosted 3/4/2013 1:20:53 AM
Attention is going to be on MS and Sony competing against each other this fall; the fight will be intense.
---
"Life is a mistake that only art can correct" - from Passing Strange
#56Omega_BlackPosted 3/4/2013 11:06:55 AM
LifelessBoy posted...
"I don't have an intelligent response so I'll just write a witty remark and use an emoticon"

Stop posting.

"I like to butt into arguments I have no business being in."

Also if, according to you, my reply isn't intelligent how then can it be "witty", hmm?

I'd insult you in some childish manner but I think you already know you're a joke.
No need for a Johnny-come-lately such as myself to pour even more salt in the wound, eh? =/
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#57TerotrousPosted 3/4/2013 11:09:00 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
Nintendo was ignored last gen, all wii got was shovelware, it sold alot as a fad but the gaming community by large ignored it, even many who bought it. I'm not saying Nintendo is doomed, they'll sell enough to survive on brand name alone, wiiU just isn't a good console and will be ignored by developers/publishers most likely.

This is totally false and it's obvious you didn't own one.

Wii U has plenty of non-shovelware exclusives from third-parties and loads of gamers own them, either on their own or as a companion to one of the HD systems. You need only venture over to one of the HD boards to see that.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#58DarkAdonis123Posted 3/4/2013 11:11:28 AM
It wasn't just games. The $80 price cut helped a LOT.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue