This damn console needs some Street Fighter

#1PhaseBlackPosted 3/3/2013 4:53:03 PM
There should have been Super Street Fighter IV: Wii U Edition with Elena, Hugo, Poison, and Rolento ripped from SFxT and made to play in SSFIV:WUE
---
PSVita & 3DS
#2Jaime_BennPosted 3/3/2013 4:56:11 PM
Yeah, ripping characters from other games and inserting them into another game is always a good idea. That's what Capcom Fighting Evolution was so awesome. Oh wait...
---
According to Pachter, my i5 and 7850 is weak :(
#3Kentaro21Posted 3/3/2013 4:58:44 PM
I don't know. While I like the Street Fighter games, I think Capcom's kinda gone overboard with the releases.
#4ADHDguitarPosted 3/3/2013 5:01:34 PM
Might as well wait for SF5.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#5PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 5:09:50 PM
Jaime_Benn posted...
Yeah, ripping characters from other games and inserting them into another game is always a good idea. That's what Capcom Fighting Evolution was so awesome. Oh wait...

Oh come on, making four characters work in a game with very similar gameplay mechanics would be easy. And even if it was made not to be competitive, who cares? Look at SSFIV: 3D Edition on the 3DS, that game isnt really at all competitive with the touchscreen supers/ultras.

That wouldnt make the game any less enjoyable
---
PSVita & 3DS
#6DarkAdonis123Posted 3/3/2013 5:10:52 PM
Until they make an arcade stick for the Wii U that doesn't require me to plug it into a Wiimote to use it, I'll continue to buy my fighters on 360.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#7PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 5:11:22 PM
ADHDguitar posted...

I actually saw a topic and SFV on the PS4 board and it got me in the mood for a new one, the thing is it'll most likely be a PS4/720 games that could be years away. One last version of SFIV on a console that doesnt even have the game would make way more sense
---
PSVita & 3DS
#8ShinChuckPosted 3/3/2013 5:12:42 PM
Jaime_Benn posted...

What's funny is that you can replace "Capcom Fighting Evolution" with "Super Smash Bros. Melee"!
---
GamerTag: ShinChuck, PSN: ShinChuck1
http://homepage.mac.com/shinchuck - Video games, YouTube, Deviantart, Etcetera.
#9PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 5:12:48 PM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Until they make an arcade stick for the Wii U that doesn't require me to plug it into a Wiimote to use it, I'll continue to buy my fighters on 360.

D-pads feel so much better for fighting games to me, but you're playing them on the 360 so its not like there is much choice haha. Anything is better than the 360's controller for fighting games
---
PSVita & 3DS
#10ADHDguitarPosted 3/3/2013 5:14:44 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
ADHDguitar posted...

I actually saw a topic and SFV on the PS4 board and it got me in the mood for a new one, the thing is it'll most likely be a PS4/720 games that could be years away. One last version of SFIV on a console that doesnt even have the game would make way more sense

Do you work for Capcom?

I think we've had enough SFIV. It would make much more sense to release SFV on all three platforms at once.

Also, the Wii U's weaker CPU wouldn't matter much in a fighting game, so the hardware wouldn't really matter.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2