This damn console needs some Street Fighter

#31oshawott4everPosted 3/6/2013 9:49:31 PM
Newbius posted...
Trixone posted...
Newbius posted...
I know everyone has an opinion so I'll speak out mine: Screw Street Fighter. It's the most overrated fighter series in existence filled with many unbalanced characters, way too slow paced, and overhyped to death.

You are either stupid or insane. SFIV has the most balanced roster of characters than any game, period. KoF13 comes really close tho. I challenge you right now to name another game as balanced as that one, go ahead make me laugh.

Mortal Kombat 9. there are only a couple characters that are unbalanced, but its definitely the most balanced fighter I have played in a long time.

I really am not a fan of Street Fighter at all.

Out of all of the fighting games you could have compared AE2012's balance with, you choose MK9? Are you ****ing serious? Do you not know how high level MK9 is like? Yeah, you don't know what you're talking about at all.
---
http://i42.tinypic.com/5k1z45.gif
http://i43.tinypic.com/34i5q85.gif
#32blazeUP12Posted 3/6/2013 11:58:19 PM
This damn console needs any game
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
#33T_AcePosted 3/7/2013 12:11:32 AM
Newbius posted...
I know everyone has an opinion so I'll speak out mine: Screw Street Fighter. It's the most overrated fighter series in existence filled with many unbalanced characters, way too slow paced, and overhyped to death.

It's fine if you do not like SF, but it has earned its praise. Also, Street Fighter IS the reason we have fighters at all. At least how we know them today. Literally every fighter ever uses Street Fighter 2's blueprint. So, you know, respect. But once again, its fine if you don't like it. Just wanted to throw that out there.
---
"Favored by the world my ass...I'm going to say it flat out. You're nothing but a worthless criminal!!!"
#34sonic777Posted 3/7/2013 12:22:18 AM
blazeUP12 posted...
This damn console needs any game

It needs 10 more Mario games, TBQH
#35Dark__ThronePosted 3/7/2013 1:05:19 AM
I suck so bad at Street Fighter that it completely makes me hate it.

I'd prefer Mortal Kombat to be honest.
#36Rasputin77Posted 3/7/2013 6:34:23 AM
Trixone posted...
Then don't announce your garbage options, unless you love making fun of yourself.

You had to edit a post telling someone their opinions aren't welcome in an open forum dedicated to discussion? XD Hah! I'm not sure how you make a fail look better.

Pull your pants up, board.
---
GameFAQs Wii U board - reminding people to use birth control since 2012.