Just sold my Wii U

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Just sold my Wii U

User Info: Article92

Article92
3 years ago#1
I bought the deluxe version a month ago since I was impatient with waiting for the ps4 and xbox 720. Played it for maybe 7 hours total (NIntendo Land). After hearing about the PS4 and seeing the crappy lineup of Wii U games, I just sold it for $305 on Amazon. There's going to be about a 40$ loss on that for shipping and Amazon's cut but I'd rather cash in now than later when more used Wii U's hit the market to drive the price down.
I should be studying.
System owned: Wii U

User Info: smkorvette

smkorvette
3 years ago#2
Neat
3DS FC: 5327-1465-0004
Always looking for new friends

User Info: OMG_AIDS

OMG_AIDS
3 years ago#3
Cool
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper

User Info: Linetrix

Linetrix
3 years ago#4
A wise choice.
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation

User Info: tehponycorn

tehponycorn
3 years ago#5
And when the Legend of Zelda U and SSB4 come out and everyone wants a Wii U I will laugh at your face.

Also, does anyone care about this? No. Nobody cares, you're just another Troll in practically a Sea of them. Post it on Facebook.
Does your SSB4 roster have Shulk?...No....Then I hate it.
An Epic Fail is failing Like a Boss

User Info: StickMen1090

StickMen1090
3 years ago#6
thx, keep us updated if anything else happens thats important that you need to make a topic for

User Info: Kentaro21

Kentaro21
3 years ago#7
Bad choice, bro.

User Info: Dillicious

Dillicious
3 years ago#8
That's nice.
3DS FC:1504-6147-0115
Currently Playing: Etrain Odyssey 4

User Info: G1ingy

G1ingy
3 years ago#9
ITT: Another person who never owned a Wii U claiming to have sold his Wii U.

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
3 years ago#10
I'm glad you managed to sell it at a minimal loss. Especially on Amazon. It seems like used ones really aren't selling on there.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Just sold my Wii U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived