Sony can date Beyond for Oct, but Nintendo can't date Game & Wario for Apr?

#21nonexistingheroPosted 3/8/2013 3:34:41 AM
That's because Beyond is no good.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#22JackalPosted 3/8/2013 7:29:24 AM
Recently received Amazon emails:

Yesterday:
"Remember Me"
Previous estimated arrival date: July 01, 2013
New estimated arrival date: June 06, 2013

This morning:
"Remember Me"
Previous estimated arrival date: June 06, 2013
New estimated arrival date: June 04, 2013

Nintendo could give dates if they wanted to. yes, they may change but at least you can plan and have something to look forward to other than just "Coming out later this year".
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#23sonicsonicPosted 3/8/2013 7:38:30 AM
darkqueenhelba posted...
I say don't bother announcing games until you have solid release dates. A lot of people may not like that but I would personally prefer it. I don't want to know about a game's existence if it's years away. Like, Final Fantasy XIII Versus. Now that's stupid.

Agreed. Also as someone has mentioned they gave quite a definite release date for Pokemon X & Y, but as other people mentioned they gave release dates for Game & Wario and Pikmin 3 and now they have been set back...

The real question is....

Why do you believe Sony won't slip ? Ever heard of The Last Guardian. It was announced in 2009. Been giving loads of release dates for the PS3... now people are saying it's going too be a PS4 title. It's also one of the main reasons why I bought a PS3................................
#24Baha05Posted 3/8/2013 7:42:41 AM
There is an inherent issue in giving a product an actual release date in this industry and that's Delays and Cancellations.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#25JackalPosted 3/8/2013 8:23:22 AM(edited)
So some of you are saying that you don't agree with none of this?

03/18 LEGO City Undercover
03/19 Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
The Croods: Prehistoric Party!
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
04/16 Injustice: Gods Among Us
05/21 Resident Evil: Revelations
05/24 Sniper Elite V2
07/16 Turbo: Super Stunt Squad
09/10 Young Justice: Legacy
10/29 Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Delays happen in every industry for good and bad reasons but having them allows for planning. Some people do need to save up for games for whatever reason. People have budgets. And it also gives them time to find out more about a game and follow its development. Did the Wii U have a release date? Do they give you the date and time of the next Nintendo Direct? Do you not know when E3 is? I bet some of you even know the planned release date for the next part of The Hobbit. Can any of these be delayed? Of course! But people still look forward to them because they do have a release date.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#26_Sovereign_Posted 3/8/2013 9:19:11 AM
The Last Guardian.

I'd rather a company know for a fact when it's game is releasing rather than throwing a release date into the public to generate potential console sales.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.