Why doesn't Pikmin 3 even have a release date yet?

#21PigfartsPosted 3/5/2013 1:33:36 PM
B/c nintendo can't release all their good games at once, they need to wait for the Wii U excitment to calm down a bit. They don;t want to cause massive riots.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#22IloveElitePosted 3/5/2013 1:34:17 PM
I hate this too.

This was supposed to be a launch game and its the MAIN reason I actually bought a damn Wii U.

Then it slipped to march, now May.. christ knows what next but they are making a bloody joke of it.
#23AlustarPosted 3/5/2013 1:36:35 PM
I don't know if Wii U excitement can drop any further than it already has. Lets just hope that it comes by August (I think thats the next "big" game release month)
#24Tsutarja495Posted 3/5/2013 1:40:55 PM
They probably just got tired of coming up with new release dates only to not be able to make it. Might as well push it back to TBA.
#25AiuchiFanboiPosted 3/5/2013 1:45:58 PM
Ghost-inZeShell posted...
excitebike64 posted...
I see no reason to think PS3 won't have a ten year life cycle.
FFXIV will lend several years of life. Diablo 3 will also provide extended life. Gran Turismo 6 means a good three years of life, at least. Sony denying PS4 was rather silly on their part, but goes back to what I said... Companies try to get the competition to act prematurely or too late all the time.

Just because you can put it on life-support doesn't mean it's still alive. It's still legally braindead.
Gran Turismo? Ridge Racer!!!!!
Diablo 3 sucked back on the PC, what donkey-monkeys makes you think that it has suddenly vastly improved?
FFXIV you say? Tell me, when was the last "good" FF game?
I'm putting Destiny down as the iron-lung, and Infamous as the machine that it's it poop.

Jelly Nintendick troll confirmed.
---
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/NID/ Psikyo till the day I die
#26Ghost-inZeShellPosted 3/5/2013 4:49:30 PM
johnnybazookabo posted...
Coz its being unveiled at PAX this week

Wait. PAX is this week?
I thought it was on the 22nd.
#27Ghost-inZeShellPosted 3/5/2013 4:50:41 PM
Sorry about the double post.
AwayFromHere posted...
Because Nintendo f***ing hates me.

I know the feeling.
#28excitebike64Posted 3/5/2013 11:44:43 PM
Ghost-inZeShell posted...
excitebike64 posted...
I see no reason to think PS3 won't have a ten year life cycle.
FFXIV will lend several years of life. Diablo 3 will also provide extended life. Gran Turismo 6 means a good three years of life, at least. Sony denying PS4 was rather silly on their part, but goes back to what I said... Companies try to get the competition to act prematurely or too late all the time.

Just because you can put it on life-support doesn't mean it's still alive. It's still legally braindead.
Gran Turismo? Ridge Racer!!!!!
Diablo 3 sucked back on the PC, what donkey-monkeys makes you think that it has suddenly vastly improved?
FFXIV you say? Tell me, when was the last "good" FF game?
I'm putting Destiny down as the iron-lung, and Infamous as the machine that it's it poop.

Wow. Interesting. Tell us how you really feel next time.