Playing ZombiU intoxicated!

#1Y34RX3R0Posted 3/3/2013 5:19:35 PM
I highly suggest doing so, with headphones on.

Makes me feel like a kid again!
---
PSN: Y34RX3R0
Nintendo Wii U ID: HumanAPE
#2Wiiplayer111Posted 3/3/2013 5:20:10 PM
It is very fun. Eerie.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#3GamespohtPosted 3/3/2013 5:23:12 PM
How are you posting this message then?
---
''No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me''-Sonic The Hedgehog
#4FFXIgaiaknightPosted 3/3/2013 5:25:10 PM
Gamespoht posted...

since when cant you post online and play games at the same time? Im doing it right now
---
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Skyrim: Dragonborn (PC)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#5mjc0961Posted 3/3/2013 5:37:57 PM
http://gifsforum.com/images/image/cool%20story%20bro/grand/riveting_tale.jpg
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#6Y34RX3R0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 5:50:54 PM
Gamespoht posted...

Not sure if serious!
---
#7GLDanzegoPosted 3/3/2013 6:13:35 PM
Y34RX3R0 posted...

Posting to a messageboard that you are (or were) doing something while intoxicated makes you sound like one, too. >_>
#8Y34RX3R0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 6:22:01 PM
GLDanzego posted...
Y34RX3R0 posted...

Posting to a messageboard that you are (or were) doing something while intoxicated makes you sound like one, too. >_>

Really? Here is a pro tip, many games and music you enjoy were all created by adults who are under some type of intoxication.

I am sorry tho, next time I will post from my desk at work in my business suit, as to not offend your delicate feelings.

/opens another beer.
---
#9GLDanzegoPosted 3/3/2013 6:52:51 PM
Y34RX3R0 posted...
GLDanzego posted...
Y34RX3R0 posted...

Really? Here is a pro tip, many games and music you enjoy were all created by adults who are under some type of intoxication.

I am sorry tho, next time I will post from my desk at work in my business suit, as to not offend your delicate feelings.

/opens another beer.

No need. I'm not some stuffy business suit type. Personally I can't stand 'em. I've also done more than my own share of gaming whilst partaking in various things. However, I've never felt the need to tell everyone about it like a teenager who just stole a beer out of dad's refrigerator.....even when I was a teenager. That's just lame.
#10Y34RX3R0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 8:02:58 PM
GLDanzego posted...
Y34RX3R0 posted...
GLDanzego posted...
Y34RX3R0 posted...

/opens another beer.

No need. I'm not some stuffy business suit type. Personally I can't stand 'em. I've also done more than my own share of gaming whilst partaking in various things. However, I've never felt the need to tell everyone about it like a teenager who just stole a beer out of dad's refrigerator.....even when I was a teenager. That's just lame.

I am 30, what makes me a teenager by sharing a specific type of gaming experience with like minded people?
---