Playing ZombiU intoxicated!

#11OlimarxPosted 3/3/2013 10:04:02 PM
Because naieve people think talking about drinking makes them edgy, everyone who mentions drinks must be naieve and trying to to sound edgy too.. ammirite? I drink all the time, thus I often talk about booze endearingly and not to reinforce any hard image. Zombiu tho seems like the kind of game you'd just waste all your ammo and ruin your save file.
---
My mission is to kill time, and time's to kill me in its turn. How comfortable one is among murderers. - Emile M. Cioran
#12CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 3/3/2013 10:09:38 PM
Y34RX3R0 posted...
many games and music you enjoy were all created by adults who are under some type of intoxication.

Apparently there's some party going on that we weren't invited to.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#13GLDanzegoPosted 3/3/2013 10:26:05 PM
Y34RX3R0 posted...
GLDanzego posted...
Y34RX3R0 posted...
GLDanzego posted...
Y34RX3R0 posted...
I highly suggest doing so, with headphones on.

Makes me feel like a kid again!

Posting to a messageboard that you are (or were) doing something while intoxicated makes you sound like one, too. >_>

Really? Here is a pro tip, many games and music you enjoy were all created by adults who are under some type of intoxication.

I am sorry tho, next time I will post from my desk at work in my business suit, as to not offend your delicate feelings.

/opens another beer.

No need. I'm not some stuffy business suit type. Personally I can't stand 'em. I've also done more than my own share of gaming whilst partaking in various things. However, I've never felt the need to tell everyone about it like a teenager who just stole a beer out of dad's refrigerator.....even when I was a teenager. That's just lame.

I am 30, what makes me a teenager by sharing a specific type of gaming experience with like minded people?

I didn't say you are a teenager. I said that posting this thread makes you sound like one (the obvious conclusion being that people who do so tend to skew toward the younger, inexperienced crowd.....or just immature).
#14Y34RX3R0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 10:31:13 PM(edited)
Olimarx posted...
Because naieve people think talking about drinking makes them edgy, everyone who mentions drinks must be naieve and trying to to sound edgy too.. ammirite? I drink all the time, thus I often talk about booze endearingly and not to reinforce any hard image. Zombiu tho seems like the kind of game you'd just waste all your ammo and ruin your save file.

Cheers my brother and you are right, it does not make you a better at the game, however not al intoxication involves booze! :-)
---
PSN: Y34RX3R0
Nintendo Wii U ID: HumanAPE
#15SlimeSwayzePosted 3/3/2013 10:36:12 PM
I actually think it's a terrible game to play drunk. Other substances, though....
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#16Y34RX3R0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 10:36:45 PM
GLDanzego

I didn't say you are a teenager. I said that posting this thread makes you sound like one (the obvious conclusion being that people who do so tend to skew toward the younger, inexperienced crowd.....or just immature).

Alright I am an adult who enjoys having fun, I still maintain my own place and buy every system from the dollars I make, pay bills to use the internet I am using to talk to you. I do not understand your point?

Are we trying to maintain some adult image on gamefaqs of all places? This is a board about a system whos mascot is an Italian plumber that fights dinosaurs.

Get over yourself. :)
---
#17BoomerTheGreatPosted 3/3/2013 10:41:41 PM
Hey I see people hating on him sharing.. I thought that was a selling point of the PS4? On topic I probably would be too paranoid to play it drunk.
---
Greatness comes from within
#18NerdstickPosted 3/3/2013 11:07:26 PM
How about an off-tv horror game so you can play it in bed under the blankets?
#19Y34RX3R0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 11:09:18 PM
Nerdstick posted...
How about an off-tv horror game so you can play it in bed under the blankets?

Oh man, good call.
---
#20GLDanzegoPosted 3/4/2013 7:54:01 AM
Y34RX3R0 posted...
GLDanzego

Alright I am an adult who enjoys having fun, I still maintain my own place and buy every system from the dollars I make, pay bills to use the internet I am using to talk to you. I do not understand your point?

Are we trying to maintain some adult image on gamefaqs of all places? This is a board about a system whos mascot is an Italian plumber that fights dinosaurs.

Get over yourself. :)

Maintaining an adult image? Of course not- it's a videogame messageboard we're talking about here.

Again, I'm not a stuffy suit type and I certainly don't need to "get over myself". This has little to do with maintaining a certain image based in age yand more to do with doing things that are generally frowned upon (that being going to messageboard to say how cool it was to play a game whilst being wasted). The fact that dumb, naive kids are usually the ones engaging in said behavior is just another good reason to a kid doing so.

And, well, if you don't agree, ok! Go talk silly. *shrugs shoulders*

--