No WiiU exclusives in UK top 40 chart for 11th week in a row

#21StarBladeEdgePosted 3/4/2013 5:42:05 AM
funny thing is y'all fall for it and feed his topics so he has something to read ( do ).wii u people aren't any better than trolls here. this board is useless. trolls like tc post bs and wii u fans play along all day.

( and i am well aware of the fact that i did 2 posts but it's to late anyway. tc already won in this topic.sadly because of the wii u people on this board who don't think first ! )

nintendo fans should be smarter. they troll because you let them and feed them. they get the attention they seek, you let them do it and let them win.

this is sad part about it. the wii u WILL fail because y'all let it fail.you give the trolls everything they need !

wake up !
---
Your profile information is displayed to the public, and contains offensive or illegal material ! http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#22Petey_MeanisPosted 3/4/2013 5:47:35 AM
What is this 4ds you speak of?

oops lol
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif
#23monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 5:57:37 AM
melbye80 posted...
It is time these topics becomes a bannable offence since it adds nothing

Sales topics aren't trolling. Just because they are bad it doesn't mean they shouldn't be discussed. I learnt that from the vita board.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon. Can't wait for the PS4 to be released. That's when the next gen really starts.
#24berenddebeerPosted 3/4/2013 5:59:21 AM
trolololololol
#25EmeralDragon23Posted 3/4/2013 6:28:58 AM
i do enjoy how you make this exact topic every week
---
El Psy Congroo
Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts 3D, The Last Story, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For All
#26IloveElitePosted 3/4/2013 6:36:48 AM
Gogito4 posted...
IloveElite posted...
Petey_Meanis posted...
What is the next WiiU exclusive?

In Europe ( UK )? Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

Not really a new game, just an older game given a slight facelift and an update.

It has double the content, I think it counts as a new game.

I'm not against the game but no, adding new content does not make the game a new one. it might extend it but its not new.
#27The_Shadow_LinkPosted 3/4/2013 6:37:38 AM
We don't even have Scribblenauts in the UK yet, why do you think we are ignoring the Wii U? No games for it at all!

Oh, and it's concerning for nintendo since New Super Mario Bros U isn't even in the Top 40. Halo 4 is still in the top 40 after it's release, actually went up a few slots. So don't say exclusives don't sell. New Super Mario Bros U should at least be in the top 40, but it isn't.

Oh and Sonic Generations sneaked back into the top 40, awesome.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#28atopp399Posted 3/4/2013 7:57:28 AM(edited)
Every week, same post. If people would stop commenting maybe he would move along. (even though I just commented...)
#29SagadegoPosted 3/4/2013 8:46:44 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
melbye80 posted...

Sales topics aren't trolling. Just because they are bad it doesn't mean they shouldn't be discussed. I learnt that from the vita board.

but your topics are trolling.
---
Netflix has a rental service, but it isn't a rental service. - Demondog666
#30Helmsly2008Posted 3/4/2013 9:17:23 AM
Sagadego posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
melbye80 posted...

but your topics are trolling.

How is this a troll topic?