I don't use social network sites but is this behavior on Miiverse common?

#1HellsingOrgPosted 3/4/2013 7:12:52 AM(edited)
I see a post of a drawing I like and "yeah" it.
Then a few minutes pass and I have like 30 notifications.
It turns out that the user whose post I yeah'd took time to go into my profile and yeah all my posts!

This has happened to me many many times already on Miiverse.

It kind of makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and special inside :)

Anyway could someone explain this?
and am I supposed to yeah all their posts as a common courtesy?
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#2HungoverHero777Posted 3/4/2013 7:13:44 AM
It happens sometimes. Think of it as a "thank you."
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
Anyone with a Wii U or PC, BUY RUNNER 2!
#3Kitt ThrustPosted 3/4/2013 7:15:11 AM
It's like the "Like" button on Facebook.
---
Go Go Big Underpants !
http://i.imgur.com/iAJrs.gif
#4HellsingOrg(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 10:08:00 AM
Kitt Thrust posted...
It's like the "Like" button on Facebook.

wouldn't know since I don't use it.
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#5ScroogeMcNixPosted 3/4/2013 10:17:21 AM
I enjoy Miiverse because of the drawings you can do, screenshots you can upload, and the overall positivity! Then I come here and I mostly see trolling and complaining. I wish gamefqaqs would think more positively about the Wii U and all the good to come!
---
I'm beggin' for Nintendo and Arika to release Endless Ocean 3 on the Wii U!!! Still taking my time with Endless Ocean: Blue World with over 50 hours logged in!
#6AsuirPosted 3/4/2013 10:41:58 AM
No, this never happens. There are very few individuals that go and "like" or in this case "yeah" every post made by someone who interacted with their stuff.

These people are usually people with low self esteem seeking attention.
---
Ftw!
#7OMG_AIDSPosted 3/4/2013 10:52:30 AM
There are quite a few posters who 'yeah' absolutely every post they see hoping to get their art more attention. It's kind of sad, really.
---
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
#8morningglory05Posted 3/4/2013 1:28:36 PM
ScroogeMcNix posted...
I enjoy Miiverse because of the drawings you can do, screenshots you can upload, and the overall positivity! Then I come here and I mostly see trolling and complaining. I wish gamefqaqs would think more positively about the Wii U and all the good to come!

Completely OT, but could someone explain to me how to take in-game photos and upload them to Miiverse- never figured that one out.
#9IDruggedShamuPosted 3/4/2013 1:32:21 PM
When you are on the screen you want to screenshot, just hit the HOME button, and go into Miiverse. Whenever you post, you can choose to attach an image. The last two times you hit HOME will be the screenshots. Basically, everytime you hit HOME mid-anything, that screen will be screen capped.

Hope this makes sense.
---
PSN: IDruggedShamu
Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats.
#10DTY3Posted 3/4/2013 1:34:41 PM
Its like Facebook. When you like something, theres a chance youll get this person who will like all of your old photos.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.