I don't use social network sites but is this behavior on Miiverse common?

#11AsuirPosted 3/4/2013 1:41:20 PM
OMG_AIDS posted...
There are quite a few posters who 'yeah' absolutely every post they see hoping to get their art more attention. It's kind of sad, really.

Wow, really? Yeah, it is pretty sad. And to ^, that's when you promptly defriend them.
---
Ftw!
#12OMG_AIDSPosted 3/4/2013 3:15:51 PM
Asuir posted...
OMG_AIDS posted...
There are quite a few posters who 'yeah' absolutely every post they see hoping to get their art more attention. It's kind of sad, really.

Wow, really? Yeah, it is pretty sad. And to ^, that's when you promptly defriend them.

Yeah if you go to the youtube or any other community and just click every post you'll see a group of people have yeah'd every thing down the list spanning hours of time.

There's one person in particular, I can't remember their name, but he must do it all day. His art his pretty terrible but he has over 100k yeahs. It's funny, if you read his comments half of them are 'thanks for the yeahs' and the other half is 'no offense, but how does this get so many yeahs?!'
---
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
#13AsuirPosted 3/4/2013 5:01:11 PM
OMG_AIDS posted...
Asuir posted...
OMG_AIDS posted...

Yeah if you go to the youtube or any other community and just click every post you'll see a group of people have yeah'd every thing down the list spanning hours of time.

There's one person in particular, I can't remember their name, but he must do it all day. His art his pretty terrible but he has over 100k yeahs. It's funny, if you read his comments half of them are 'thanks for the yeahs' and the other half is 'no offense, but how does this get so many yeahs?!'

Then again, I guess they're children and they've just experienced an online community that isn't FB for the first time.
---
Ftw!