Official "Post Here Your Reason to Prefer Wii U Over PS360" topic

#1fakewarsPosted 3/4/2013 6:23:10 AM
For people who like this system more than PS360
---
"The heads of peasants are much better as footballs."
~Ningishzida
#2thundercat2600Posted 3/4/2013 6:27:00 AM
It's getting the best version of Aliens: Colonial Marines.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#3AdamLazarusoPosted 3/4/2013 6:33:30 AM
It has Rayman Legends as an exclusive.
---
We should make a verbal agreement to only kiss each other.
#4abbyhitterPosted 3/4/2013 6:35:10 AM
Mario, Zelda, X, Smash Bros...you get the picture.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#5Tsutarja495Posted 3/4/2013 6:43:43 AM
I only buy Nintendo systems, and Nintendo didn't make the PS3 or Xbox 360. It has nothing to do with whether the others are good or not, I'm just a Nintendo fanboy.
#6JackalPosted 3/4/2013 6:47:45 AM
Tsutarja495 posted...
I only buy Nintendo systems, and Nintendo didn't make the PS3 or Xbox 360. It has nothing to do with whether the others are good or not, I'm just a Nintendo fanboy.

Such honesty brings a tears to my eye. *sniffs*

I don't prefer this system OVER others but I would buy it to play games for it that I like that aren't available on the other systems.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#7BoomerTheGreatPosted 3/4/2013 6:59:15 AM
It is more fun than either of them. If you really play it, you will realize it is on another level from PS360. Imagining future Nintendo games on the Gamepad or HD and MiiVerse is great. Also Backwards Compatible.
---
Greatness comes from within
#8morningglory05Posted 3/4/2013 7:08:15 AM
I've owned every Nintendo console ever made. The last two generations I also bought the XBOX and 360- both of which collected dust. For the 360, the only games I played on it were NCAA Football and Forza other than that I didnt turn the thing on and it was a waste of space...In comparison I have 30+ Wii games in my Library all of which I have played and enjoyed to the fullest (- about 5 games still in my backlog that I'm currently working on).

I can't relate to when people say the Wii is a dust collector 'cos for me its the other way around, XBOX just doesnt hold my interest very long and I always end up back on the Nintendo. I won't make the mistake of buying the Nextbox this gen I will save the $ and enjoy my Wii U to the fullest.

As for Playstation, never owned one and never will. I will never stoop down to that level in my life.
#9Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 3/4/2013 7:13:05 AM
There aren't any reasons yet for me. Nintendoland and NSMBU are good but the system barely has anything else.

Once Smash, 3D Mario, Mario Kart, Wonderful 101, and X are revealed/released, obviously that will change.
---
XBL: Hate Pad Scrubs. UMVC3: Chris/Strange/Amaterasu
#10jakestar0306Posted 3/4/2013 7:14:43 AM
It has better exclusives.

</topic>
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.