Official "Post Here Your Reason to Prefer Wii U Over PS360" topic

#21Mikeru07Posted 3/4/2013 8:05:17 AM
WiiU, 3ds and pc have all the games I'm interested in.
---
P67A-UD3-B3| 1600 2x4Gb Kingston HXG| 1600 2x2Gb Patriot| Gigabyte 6850| i5 2500k: 4.2 Ghz| 1 TB WD Black
#22sejan12Posted 3/4/2013 8:09:40 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
sejan12 posted...

The Wii U is much simpler. Tap my face to log in. Tap the program I want to launch. Two taps to launch virtually anything. If you have lots of downloaded games, then you are looking at a max of 3 taps.

You forgot to mention how slow the Wii U OS is.

Again, its not about speed as much as its about stupid design. Besides, the Wii U's OS is promised to speed up in the coming months.

Even then, I can launch any program on the Wii U in 3 taps or less.
#23SixSixSevenEighPosted 3/4/2013 8:16:25 AM
sejan12 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
sejan12 posted...

The Wii U is much simpler. Tap my face to log in. Tap the program I want to launch. Two taps to launch virtually anything. If you have lots of downloaded games, then you are looking at a max of 3 taps.

Again, its not about speed as much as its about stupid design. Besides, the Wii U's OS is promised to speed up in the coming months.

Oh, I understand now. You're a fanboy.
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
PSN: liam6678
#24EmeralDragon23Posted 3/4/2013 8:21:34 AM
the first party games

that's it
---
El Psy Congroo
Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts 3D, The Last Story, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For All
#25sejan12Posted 3/4/2013 8:24:47 AM
SixSixSevenEigh posted...
sejan12 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
sejan12 posted...

Oh, I understand now. You're a fanboy.

If preferring superior menu design makes me a fanboy in your eyes than I accept that title provided that you accept that you are an idiot for preferring inferior menu design.
#26Dark_AbaddonPosted 3/4/2013 8:24:53 AM
The gamepad offers unique features that intrigue me.
I enjoy Nintendo 1st/2nd party games which WILL be here soon.
Monster Hunter.
I do not like Sony exclusives.
Any multiplats (and many Microsoft exclusives) I would ever want are better on PC.
---
and thus concludes my post.
#27Skill4ReelPosted 3/4/2013 8:26:52 AM(edited)
I own all three consoles but what I do enjoy about the Wii U over the others is Miiverse and how the top ten players on games like Nano Assault Neo leader boards aren't just names on a list. Some of them are actual people that I've talked to in the Miiverse community for that game. In a very simple way, Miiverse creates a kind of competitive yet respectful game specific environment that used to only be found in arcade rooms among a small group of people who went there.

I love the gamepad too.
#28Ghost-inZeShellPosted 3/4/2013 8:27:23 AM
Because it is the most power system of the 8th generation!

*Speak quietly. The PS4 is hungry. It mostly comes out at night... mostly.*
#29Ender_DelphikiPosted 3/4/2013 8:36:53 AM
When I play multiplayer, it is almost exclusively local multiplayer, and the ps360 has very little support for that. I also don't ever play shooters anymore, which removes most of the exclusives from those consoles.

Everything else I can play on PC, or won't sorely miss.
#30RAPTall1Posted 3/4/2013 8:52:32 AM
My favorite first party games are all Nintendo games. I do like Sony/Microsoft for certain things, but I'll always be a Nintendo fan first.
---
SS FC: 3653-5956-7380
White FC: 0346-8581-1315