The success (or lack thereof) of Lego City and Monster Hunter will be huge

#1horror_spookyPosted 3/4/2013 10:24:49 AM
March marks the first month since launch for a high quality retail release on Wii U, and it's in the form of one exclusive (Lego City: Undercover, a game I am highly anticipating -- I've wanted Lego GTA ever since playing the first Lego Star Wars!) and an enhanced port of a last-gen game that undoubtedly has a large nice fanbase.

Critical reception and sales for these games will be critical, because the next high profile release after this isn't until the end of April with Injustice, and that's multi-platform.
---
Just when they think they have all the answers, I change the questions.
www.cheatmasters.com
#2OlimarxPosted 3/4/2013 10:29:39 AM
Well, that may be, but I'll only be getting nfs. I might get the other 2 after I get an apartment and begin spending a lot more time alone. Depends on the reviews for lego city and if I can get any kicks out of the mh demo.
---
My mission is to kill time, and time's to kill me in its turn. How comfortable one is among murderers. - Emile M. Cioran
#3SlimeSwayzePosted 3/4/2013 10:32:01 AM
I hope they do well. For what it's worth, they are the first console games I have actually pre-ordered and will be playing on day one in years. I think the last time I bought a console game on day one was when Dark Souls released.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#4LegendOf7StarsPosted 3/4/2013 10:38:17 AM
We agree, humans. We got an early review copy of Lego City and have been playing it virtually non stop since. Here's our review, and we hope that the game does well. It deserves to. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO0fczlF4d4
---
Like a midget at a urinal, I had to stay on my toes.
#5DarkAdonis123Posted 3/4/2013 11:59:44 AM
Both will do well because of the Wii U's current game drought. People who originally had no interest in either of those titles will buy one, if not both just to finally have something to play that they haven't already bought for a different platform.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#6Bahamut_10thPosted 3/4/2013 12:01:20 PM
People will stay hyped until some PS-fanboy reviewer from IGN or another website says the games suck. Then everyone will be "**** this game is crap. CRAP! I don't want to buy it!" before trying the game themselves.
#7hrodwulfPosted 3/4/2013 2:21:41 PM
LegendOf7Stars posted...
We agree, humans. We got an early review copy of Lego City and have been playing it virtually non stop since. Here's our review, and we hope that the game does well. It deserves to. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO0fczlF4d4

What the...?!
That was informative, creepy, and funny... mostly creepy though. Anyhow, glad the game seems to be delivering on some of the promises. Hopefully it does well commercially and spells good things to come for the console.