Wii u won't sell til we get a $200 price drop

#11DarkAdonis123Posted 3/5/2013 7:06:57 AM
I think a price cut and some solid games will propel it forward just like they did for the 3DS.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#12jsb0714Posted 3/5/2013 7:16:48 AM
SexPantherPanda posted...
Even the 3ds couldn't sell at full price what makes nintendo think that they could sell the wii u at such outrages prices especially with the console only having old ports at $60. I own a wii u and rarely use it I want a price drop so people will buy it and devs will have a reason to make games. Im just happy that I own every other console it would be unfortunate to only own a wii u

Don't all trolls add this statement to make their post sound relevant?
---
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not." -Someone who came up with this
#13trenkenPosted 3/5/2013 7:18:37 AM
Darkside_Shadow posted...
There is honestly no reason to get a Wii U right now.
Xbox 360 and Ps3 is half the price. And has tons of games.

Im only thinking about getting a Wii U because of NSMBWU. And that can wait.

It isnt worth it just for that. I finished it in 2 days and have no desire to play through it again. I tried to fire it up over the weekend lost interest after 2 levels. Really tired of the NSMB series. The entire game I felt like I had played it before, I think its mostly because I HAVE played it before, 3 times before this game even came out.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#14SychinLegacyPosted 3/5/2013 7:59:02 AM
trenken posted...
Darkside_Shadow posted...
There is honestly no reason to get a Wii U right now.
Xbox 360 and Ps3 is half the price. And has tons of games.

Im only thinking about getting a Wii U because of NSMBWU. And that can wait.

It isnt worth it just for that. I finished it in 2 days and have no desire to play through it again. I tried to fire it up over the weekend lost interest after 2 levels. Really tired of the NSMB series. The entire game I felt like I had played it before, I think its mostly because I HAVE played it before, 3 times before this game even came out.

And yet every call of duty halo god of war and gta are all new and exciting right?