Chinese Wii U Pad "knock off" Better than the real thing

#61Ghost-inZeShellPosted 3/6/2013 5:21:42 PM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
KAMMYqueen posted...
it look ugly

Of course it does. It's a clone of something ugly.

lulz

The whole topic = lulz
Haha, OMG, that is really funny!

My first impression is the same as when I saw the Wii U for the first time.Me from the Past
It's an iPad, but with buttons and DS thumbsticks.

I have one question before I go out and buy it:
Does it play Pikmin?
#62tehponycornPosted 3/6/2013 5:31:30 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
tehponycorn posted...
kyomagi posted...
http://www.destructoid.com/chinese-wii-u-gamepad-clone-is-better-than-the-real-thing-247784.phtml

it's an opinion, that device actually sucks. The emulation is shoddy. It's not that great.

Do you own one? If not, why comment on it's quality

Someone who owned one told me it's shoddy, plus, it's a knockoff for crying out loud! You can tell it sucks!
---
Does your SSB4 roster have Shulk?...No....Then I hate it.
An Epic Fail is failing Like a Boss
#63AiuchiFanboiPosted 3/6/2013 5:33:01 PM
Damn Chinese made game pad is a piece of crap! China makes nothing but garbage.
They could never touch the quality of my beloved Nintendo Game Pad that was manufactured in the same exact plant in China as the horrible evil commie game pad clone.

I mean it says Nintendo on it!
---
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/NID/ Psikyo till the day I die
#64Lefty128kPosted 3/6/2013 5:38:16 PM
DTY3 posted...
TheGreatUnown posted...
DTY3 posted...
TheGreatUnown posted...
Get those things in the states ASAP!

....why?

There are much better ways to play emulated games >_>

...You do know that it's an Android tablet, right? It has Internet, 3G, social media, etc. My only concern is if the actual product is well made, because it's pretty cheap.

that the thing.
There are much better tablets available with much better specs.

At $150 or less?
#65My_UnitPosted 3/6/2013 9:17:46 PM
Sooooooo much better than the WiiWii pad. I want one of these like now.
#66ninjanickxPosted 3/6/2013 9:47:50 PM
Damn Chinese made game pad is a piece of crap! China makes nothing but garbage.
They could never touch the quality of my beloved Nintendo Game Pad that was manufactured in the same exact plant in China as the horrible evil commie game pad clone.

I mean it says Nintendo on it!

LMAO!!
---
Not changing this sig until M$ gets off their lazy @$$ and make Killer Instinct 3.
-Started 12/5/09
#67RED_LINK1Posted 3/6/2013 10:40:56 PM
BUUUUT.. It is a compact thing I can carry anywhere and play N64 games on it? I'll read more into it and I may be sold. Sounds too good to be true though, probably a lot of things wrong with it just like other chinese knock offs. I'll keep it in my backpack and take it with me. Paper Mario on the go? Sure.
#68SSS1989Posted 3/6/2013 10:44:50 PM
Meh, it's nothing new. It's just using android on the Wii U-like tablet gamepad, so what's the big deal?
#69kdognumba1Posted 3/7/2013 2:01:22 AM
Oh look, an android device that can run emulators made in China with a Japanese knock off design. Something new and original here.

On a serious note, how in any way is this better then Wii U and why would anybody buy this when they can buy practically any dedicated gaming device or android device and get emulators. Better question, why would anybody buy this over using their PC? There's nothing dedicated or exclusive about this.
---
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1