Which issue with wiiU is the most concerning to you?

#51DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 2:28:17 PM(edited)
guttertalk posted...
Your reading ability sucks or you're just being purposefully stupid. Where did I say it was good as PS3 or other systems? Hint: Check the bold text above.

My point is that you exaggerated the problem: "... the fact you could lose all your digital wiiU games." It's a hassle, but you can get your games replaced. The difference between the two is obvious and clear.

And if you think that's a hassle, don't lose your driver's license or check book. I had to deal with those headaches for months. You have to jump through hoops showing the police report and letter from the bank to stores where your checks were used illegally (because stores didn't ask for IDs, of course).

Again, why do you care? There's no merit badge waiting for you. Many Wii U owners are aware that it has issues, except for the handful of fanboys. Every system has its negatives because nothing's perfect (though the fanboys say otherwise). Again, there's a difference here that seems lost on you and others.

News-freaking-flash: Consumers justify their purchases all. the. time. I see some 360 owners do it, too. Again, I don't feel the need to go in and correct those few and rant day in and day out about how the 360 is bad and how they shouldn't have bought one. They're big boys and girls and can make up their own minds.

Or does it bother you that people can say, yeah, there are negatives, but I can overlook them?

But I'm glad that we've established that since the PS4 and 720 aren't out yet, we can't talk about their negatives. Since you and the others like crusades so much, maybe you can tell folks to stop posting about the PS4 and 720 in the Wii U forum and talking about their specs and all their great points.

Newsflash you still can lose all you digital games, it just isn't certain. Also it's 2013 nobody uses check books anymore and there are reasons those are hassles reasons to protect you (without them identity theft would be easier) Nintendo's only reason is incompetence.

Why do you think I care, I'm just bored and like truth and hate ignorance and denial. Also nobody is saying those are negatives I can overlook them they are saying "no those are negatives you're wrong lalalalalala I can't hear you"

We can talk about the negatives (and positives) that we know about, like it not having BC for physical ps3 games but talking about the ones delusional fanboys think they'll have is just spreading ignorance.
#52StickMen1090Posted 3/5/2013 2:21:05 PM
yea i agree my issue with it has to be the trolls.. other then that im having quite a bit of fun playing
#53icarus231Posted 3/5/2013 2:26:02 PM
DemonDog666 posted...

Why do you think I care, I'm just bored and like truth and hate ignorance and denial.

So do you hate yourself since you lie, are ignornant and in complete denial about everything.
#54RockD79Posted 3/5/2013 3:23:53 PM
The issues that concern me the most is the trash people talk of it that don't even own one. Walking into a store to buy games and being questioned why would I want that version of a game when's it available on Xbox or PS3. Being questioned by some clown, again who doesn't own one and has probably only played that silly demo unit in the store that doesn't even represent the damn retail model. It's a damn shame. I own all 3 systems. This one is different and that's what I like about it. It's kinda funny the talk of the lack of third party games and I find myself for the first time owning five 3rd party and 2 first party games on a Nintendo system. Two of those games I bought digitally on the Nintendo eshop that according to most people sucks. I actually found it a lot easier to navigate than the PS store. Not that it couldn't use a little work listing and breaking down categories. That's what firmware updates are for and the U can do that too.
#55DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 3:48:40 PM
RockD79 posted...
The issues that concern me the most is the trash people talk of it that don't even own one. Walking into a store to buy games and being questioned why would I want that version of a game when's it available on Xbox or PS3. Being questioned by some clown, again who doesn't own one and has probably only played that silly demo unit in the store that doesn't even represent the damn retail model. It's a damn shame. I own all 3 systems. This one is different and that's what I like about it. It's kinda funny the talk of the lack of third party games and I find myself for the first time owning five 3rd party and 2 first party games on a Nintendo system. Two of those games I bought digitally on the Nintendo eshop that according to most people sucks. I actually found it a lot easier to navigate than the PS store. Not that it couldn't use a little work listing and breaking down categories. That's what firmware updates are for and the U can do that too.

Um, why didn't you just buy those 3rd party games for ps3
#56MathewMansonPosted 3/5/2013 3:50:06 PM
Honestly...the way the controllers have been used at times is the only thing that bothers me.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.
#57RockD79Posted 3/5/2013 6:00:41 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
RockD79 posted...

Um, why didn't you just buy those 3rd party games for ps3

I bought Assassins Creed 3 for the U. Bought the previous ones on Xbox. Didn't see any difference between that and the older games. Plus all the DLC is there. I waited and bought Darksiders 2 for the U also because I thought it could give a taste of what Zelda could be like. Between the inventory and map on the touchscreen I'm glad I held off from getting it in August on Xbox. Very good on the U. Watch a ton of ZombiU E3 video. Bought that as well. Felt that was a no-brainer. Then I came across Trine 2. Bought that in Dec. After playing the U version I thought the gamepad was a natural fit for the wizard character that requires you to draw the spells. You can use a stick too but it's a bigger chore. Of course I bought NSMU, it's a Nintendo system must, right? Just like if it was Ratchet & Clank on the PS3. It really came down to if the U could take a PS3 or an Xbox game and if it could possibly do it better. So some of those games I chose for the U just like I bought BO2 for the Xbox. Mostly because I knew that Activision would drag there feet on the content. Looks like I was right. But if anyone's interested I did hear that BO2 is very good on the U minus the Elite and DLC of course. Hopefully that changes in the future. As for PS3, I own one. I bought the exclusives on it. But I'm not a huge fan of the PS3. Loved the PS2 though. Sincerely, I don't mean to crap in anybody's yard when I say this but it just didn't do it for me this round. That's all. Maybe the PS4 will change that for me. Too early to tell but I am impressed with the DS4. It was overdue for a makeover.
#58Baha05Posted 3/5/2013 6:02:37 PM
Being serious the controller situation. Everything else is really iffy or can be fixed in updates. Controller issue is something I can't see being fixed unless all developed games buck up and give all options of Wii/Wii U controllers.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#59MD1500Posted 3/5/2013 6:14:58 PM
Real account system doesn't matter. At least you can play your last gen games on it. Sony has an account system, but you're screwed if you want to play PSN games on your PS4.

Third parties would find an excuse to not support the system even if it was 20 times more powerful than the PS4.

You're making the controller situation more confusing than it is. All you need is one gamepad and one wiimote plus. Simple.

Exclusives being delayed is normal every console launch ever.

Charging to play old games on the gamepad is still far, far better than the Sony system. "Wanna play your old games? Tough. You can't."
#60DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 6:40:23 PM
RockD79 posted...
I bought Assassins Creed 3 for the U. Bought the previous ones on Xbox. Didn't see any difference between that and the older games. Plus all the DLC is there. I waited and bought Darksiders 2 for the U also because I thought it could give a taste of what Zelda could be like. Between the inventory and map on the touchscreen I'm glad I held off from getting it in August on Xbox. Very good on the U. Watch a ton of ZombiU E3 video. Bought that as well. Felt that was a no-brainer. Then I came across Trine 2. Bought that in Dec. After playing the U version I thought the gamepad was a natural fit for the wizard character that requires you to draw the spells. You can use a stick too but it's a bigger chore. Of course I bought NSMU, it's a Nintendo system must, right? Just like if it was Ratchet & Clank on the PS3. It really came down to if the U could take a PS3 or an Xbox game and if it could possibly do it better. So some of those games I chose for the U just like I bought BO2 for the Xbox. Mostly because I knew that Activision would drag there feet on the content. Looks like I was right. But if anyone's interested I did hear that BO2 is very good on the U minus the Elite and DLC of course. Hopefully that changes in the future. As for PS3, I own one. I bought the exclusives on it. But I'm not a huge fan of the PS3. Loved the PS2 though. Sincerely, I don't mean to crap in anybody's yard when I say this but it just didn't do it for me this round. That's all. Maybe the PS4 will change that for me. Too early to tell but I am impressed with the DS4. It was overdue for a makeover.

So you bought ps3/360 ports on wiiU because you are a Nintendo fanboy... okay then glad that's settled.