Former WWE Diva & BJJ Pink/Blue Belt. Smart. Sexy. Powerful. Eve Torres <3
http://bit.ly/J38z1u | http://bit.ly/KIjaFT
#82cloudtheprophetPosted 3/5/2013 11:01:19 PM
SexPantherPanda posted...
cloudtheprophet posted...
acrylick42 posted...
Is Adam Sessler even relevant anymore?

Insert name even relevant anymore.... The fanboys need to stop saying this when someone says something's negative about nintendo it's embarrassing.

It's is a legitimate question. A lot of people might not watch YouTube channels every week like you wanna be insider lol

What are you even talking about? Do you know who adam sessler is? If you don't then you're not a gamer. And like i said the fanboys always bash people that say negative things it's embarrassing because there right most of the time.

I watch the YouTube channel he's on and that's about all I know that he does anymore. Not everybody got g4tv as it was not on a lot of cable providers. That's probably why a lot of people don't know or care about what he says. I like him but on this point I disagree with him.
---
NNID: cloudtheprophet
#83RelevenPosted 3/5/2013 11:55:38 PM
Seriously, what the **** is with all of these losers saying Nintendo should give up and go 3rd party??

I am really ****ing sick of seeing these boards. REALLY ****ing sick of it. I'm sick of it because it makes NO SENSE. Not fanboy rage, it makes absolutely no ****ing sense, and we are all literally more ignorant for seeing these topics.

By numbers alone Nintendo won the last gen. Whether those numbers are units sold, or money earned, either way, Nintendo won. The geniuses on these boards who don't seem to get that might as well question the PS2 as the best selling console of all time... but why would they since that's the console maker they blindly defend... which also happens to be the maker that lost the last gen too. Big suprise there.

3DS alone is noted as the fastest selling console ever here in JPN. It's selling well everywhere else too. Wii U doesn't really have **** right now. Neither did Wii when it came out. PS3 too. Just like every console launch, there's one game that people want, and otherwise, there's nothing for months. So the Wii U isn't selling as much as the DS did a year after it came out... so what? If Nintendo sells a console, and a game, the company makes money and is back in the black. I have 5 games, so I've got a few of you covered. No doubt I'm not alone there.

People love to mock Nintendo for being in the red for less than 2 years, yet forget that Sony's been in the red for over 8 years... and now stands at junk bond status. People are ****ing morons.

Let's just make this argument simple. Why the hell do you care if Nintendo goes 3rd party or not? If you're wish that Nintendo loses because you're a M$ or $ony fanboy, because you hate all things "childish"... get over yourselves. Games for kids sells more. Always have, always will. And it only means that all of those childish games will suddenly be on your console. If that's your goal, because you secretly want those games, grow up, buy the damn console regardless of the maker and enjoy what you like.

But for the love of all things holy, GET HELP. Seriously, seek medical help, because there is something seriously wrong with you if you spend the majority of your time imagining that a company with lots of success and money is going to suddenly go bankrupt because... what?... A console that just came out less than 6 months ago does not have enough games that cater directly to your selfish PS360 loving needs. Get help. Because your hobby isn't gaming. It's complaining with lack of a reason. Nintendo isn't threatening the other two, in fact neither really cares that much. Nintendo has been doing business the same way they have since the 80s. YES, some people have a problem with that. Those that do should shut the hell up, and buy a different console, because this one clearly isn't for them. That's all, simple as that. Nintendo is doing the same things that they have since the 80s, and it sells for that very reason. It will also continue to sell for that reason. Sega, as many of you love to draw paralells to, had a completely different strategy and that was what ultimately ended them. They failed on the Sega CD, 32X, Saturn and ultimately the Dreamcast. Nintendo has only failed on the Virtual Boy. That's all.

By your logic, Sony should go third party because Vita is a failure... even though it just came out a year ago. By your logic, the 360 was a failure... because it doesn't sell for **** here in JPN. By your logic America is a failure, because it hasn't won a war in years. By your logic people are failures because they all die someday. By your logic everything is a failure because at one point in time, you're going to see a flaw and therefore it should go 3rd party before dying a horrible death by spider bites. Grow up, get help, or just **** off. Make your choice.
---
http://www.notenoughshaders.com/2012/07/02/the-rise-of-costs-the-fall-of-gaming/
#84THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 3/6/2013 12:02:13 AM
TheBonfini posted...
I always get a little chuckle when fantrolls mention Nintendos billions and billions collecting interest in the vaults while they continually cheap out on us.

Maybe I am alone in wishing Nintendo would spend some of their billions on getting caught up with the feature set consoles circa 2006 have and expanding their development team through aggressive head hunting talent and effective advertising.

But hey, why do that when they can keep all our money?

You're not alone. I remember when Nintendo use to have it's own little sports series thing going on. The Kobe Bryant basketball games on 64 were decent.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#85somebody336Posted 3/6/2013 12:17:14 AM
^^ MY GAWD MUNSTER POST ON TEH LOSE!
---
http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/565290-barbarian-the-ultimate-warrior
#86MarioGalaxy2Posted 3/6/2013 12:18:49 AM
Isn't Sony in as much or even more danger of going third party.

I mean Sony as a company has a lot of debt. With the PS4 technology it has to be a minimum of 400 dollars and that's probably for the low end model, so they have a high price at a loss. If the Wii U, Vita, 3DS had problems launching at 250 -350 dollars, PS4 will have the same problem until a price drop. So if Sony isn't selling alot of consoles, while at a big loss how is that good for them.

Why come it's never Sony or Microsoft that are doomed they have as much problems as Nintendo. I mean why didn't we get Vita is doomed articles every week from news sites. You can say the media learned from the 3DS but yet were having the same opinions with the Wii U.

Now I know the Wii U isn't in peak condition right now, so it's up for criticism. I just hate how the gaming media has to always treat Nintendo as it's a walking Dreamcast. So overall no hate to PlayStation and Microsoft but I just want the gaming media needs to outgrow Nintendo is doomed.
---
My Fan Made Starter Pokemon www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKoeZ8z98Bo
#87Lefty128kPosted 3/6/2013 12:46:25 AM
squatch22 posted...
Gamenamebully posted...
You know I remember hearing something similar when the Wii was first released.

And N64... and GameCube...

No one said anything like that during the release of those systems.
#88DBPanterAPosted 3/6/2013 1:55:26 AM
Releven has been upgraded to Awesome status.

I once again refer people to this article:

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters

The fact is this is an industry that is at a cross-roads. Nintendo made the same mistake with the Wii U as it did with the 3DS: Release a system without a killer game (software) in order to allow 3rd parties to shine. While we may not see many games in the West, many of Japan's top game developers have been focusing on the 3DS, and pulling support from Vita citing low sales.

But what most people neglect is what type of situation Sony is in. They have not developed a killer hardware item that the entire world wanted since the Discman in the early 1990's. They fought and lost billions on the PS3 to push Blu-Ray to the fore-front of high definition viewing, but then they didn't realize most people do not care, and netflix became the biggest winner in viewing/streams movies and TV shows. They are selling off buildings they own in order to raise revenue. There are ten's of articles per day written on the dire situation at Sony. Microsoft, a software company first and foremost, is getting slaughtered with Windows 8 and only has a 2.3% attachment rate in NEW PCs beings sold, lower than the previously horrendous Vista. They were also about a decade late to the mobile world.

Lastly, between the big 3, we saw roughly 240 million home consoles sold last gen. Many people owned 2, and some owned 3. That will not be the case this time around. Expect that number to dwindle, especially given the fact that most 3rd party games will support both current and next gen consoles for the next 24-36 months, it gives consumers no reason to upgrade.
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#89Traptin3daysPosted 3/6/2013 2:08:18 AM
cloudtheprophet posted...
acrylick42 posted...
Is Adam Sessler even relevant anymore?

Insert name even relevant anymore.... The fanboys need to stop saying this when someone says something's negative about nintendo it's embarrassing.

It's is a legitimate question. A lot of people might not watch YouTube channels every week like you wanna be insider lol

What are you even talking about? Do you know who adam sessler is? If you don't then you're not a gamer.

Sigh... guess I'm not a gamer then, just because I don't care about gaming journalists. I might as well sell my SNES, Genesis, PS1, N64, GC, Wii, PS3, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, PSP, 3DS, PC and my gaming library. Because what's the point? The games aren't important, it's the people talking about them. I must start over.

And Releven, awesome post! You will be called a nintendrone though, because that's what you are if you defend Nintendo in any kind of way here.
---
Now let's sacrifice some chickens! :D
#90Honey-BoyPosted 3/6/2013 4:53:37 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgUswZNa1N8

actual quote at 6:26: "i dont think they'll start making games for other consoles, i dont think that's a choice they're gonna have to make very soon, it's gonna be made for them"

god damn

that is a major fallacy.

you dont see msoft and sony putting their 1st party exclusives on other platforms.

why would nintendo? its their biggest asset.
---
~choose death~