Adam Sessler: Nintendo wont choose to be 3rd party, they'll be forced to

#91Lord_KagatoPosted 3/6/2013 5:35:15 AM
SexPantherPanda posted...
acrylick42 posted...
Is Adam Sessler even relevant anymore?

Insert name even relevant anymore.... The fanboys need to stop saying this when someone says something's negative about nintendo it's embarrassing.

Tomorrow, Adam is going to say he thinks Nintendo is actually going to succeed far beyond other companies.

Tomorrow, people on this board are going to praise him for it.

Tomorrow, you and other anti-nintendo fanboys are going to be the ones saying Adam Sessler is no longer relevant.

This is what's called the "Gamefaqs cycle." Everyone is a hypocrite.
---
Watch my LPs and UMvC3's Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
Current LPs: Majora's Mask, Fatal Frame 2, Persona 3 FES
#92Lefty128kPosted 3/6/2013 12:56:19 PM
mjc0961 posted...
I like how everyone always forgets that Nintendo has craploads of money. If Wii U does fail, Nintendo has more than enough funds to give another home console a try. Why the hell would they ever go 3rd party over Wii U doing poorly?

We should all be worried about Sony. PS3 drained their supply of PS1 and PS2 funds. Vita is closer to official "bombed" status that Wii U is (out a little over 3 months and overall sales comparable to 360 and PS3 at their 3 month marks VS out over a year and only selling well now in Japan due to a price cut; one of these things is closer to being a failure than the other and anyone with a brain can see that it's the Vita). Sony's selling buildings left and right to get more cash. If PS4 bombs out (and I really hope it doesn't despite my hatred for how poorly Sony's handled the Vita so far), Sony would be in a far worse place than Nintendo will be if Wii U bombs.

Troll confirmed.

Sony sold one single useless administrative building.
#93icarus231Posted 3/6/2013 12:58:56 PM
Lefty128k posted...
mjc0961 posted...
I like how everyone always forgets that Nintendo has craploads of money. If Wii U does fail, Nintendo has more than enough funds to give another home console a try. Why the hell would they ever go 3rd party over Wii U doing poorly?

We should all be worried about Sony. PS3 drained their supply of PS1 and PS2 funds. Vita is closer to official "bombed" status that Wii U is (out a little over 3 months and overall sales comparable to 360 and PS3 at their 3 month marks VS out over a year and only selling well now in Japan due to a price cut; one of these things is closer to being a failure than the other and anyone with a brain can see that it's the Vita). Sony's selling buildings left and right to get more cash. If PS4 bombs out (and I really hope it doesn't despite my hatred for how poorly Sony's handled the Vita so far), Sony would be in a far worse place than Nintendo will be if Wii U bombs.

Troll confirmed.

Wrong they have now sold 2 buildings
#94Chewy247Posted 3/6/2013 1:06:56 PM
Why does anyone care?
---
Back to Nintendo And Sony
#95Lefty128kPosted 3/6/2013 1:08:58 PM
icarus231 posted...
Lefty128k posted...
mjc0961 posted...

Troll confirmed.

Oh no, two buildings. Still isn't the same as the troll exaggeration of "selling buildings left and right".

Guy is still a troll, an obvious one, and has an unhealthy obsession for the Vita. I think one beat up his dog or something.
#96icarus231Posted 3/6/2013 2:03:23 PM
Lefty128k posted...
icarus231 posted...
Lefty128k posted...
mjc0961 posted...

Troll confirmed.

Oh no, two buildings. Still isn't the same as the troll exaggeration of "selling buildings left and right".

Guy is still a troll, an obvious one, and has an unhealthy obsession for the Vita. I think one beat up his dog or something.

It is when its considered one of their most prized buildings.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/28/us-sony-property-sale-idUSBRE91R09L20130228
#97LordcrabfoodPosted 3/6/2013 2:12:09 PM
NightsOwl posted...
Nintendo has said they'll just stop making games before they go 3rd party.

Ahhhh, to be young and naive again.