Minecraft on PlayStation being considered, Wii U version "very unlikely"

#141AwayFromHerePosted 3/5/2013 8:26:48 PM
Man, this topic went to hell real fast.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#142Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 7:31:49 AM
Man, this topic went to hell real fast.

Isn't it beautiful.

Baha come back, I need something to laugh at.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#143pokemonfreak97Posted 3/6/2013 1:43:13 PM
Wait... people play Minecraft on anything where they can't play multiplayer? I don't play it myself, but the person who I know who plays it spends their whole time playing multiplayer, so I assumed that was the major focus of the game. It's kind of like putting an online-MP-focused game on a GBA. From what people said, you can't play multiplayer on console versions and the game's a few versions behind.
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#144Jason_HudsonPosted 3/6/2013 2:12:18 PM
Wow, not even Minecraft? Developers really aren't interested in the Wii U, are they? I'm glad I didn't drop money on this.
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest Black Ops 2 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
#145SpawngoatPosted 3/6/2013 2:21:59 PM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
Wait... people play Minecraft on anything where they can't play multiplayer? I don't play it myself, but the person who I know who plays it spends their whole time playing multiplayer, so I assumed that was the major focus of the game. It's kind of like putting an online-MP-focused game on a GBA. From what people said, you can't play multiplayer on console versions and the game's a few versions behind.

It's true that the game is a few at an earlier version but the 360 version has always had multiplayer.
---
"Mr. Jefferson, build up that wall" Christopher Hitchens
#146PangLaPosted 3/6/2013 2:23:24 PM
i don't even think Minecraft had multiplayer at first anyway.