Will we ever get a proper Crystal Chronicles sequel?

#1ramseanGoodbyePosted 3/5/2013 1:01:22 PM
-Crystal Bearers was an interesting experiment, that was rushed to market a year before it was finished.
-Rings of fate was ok but the lack of online multiplayer/local multiplayer without two carts killed it.
-Echoes of Time was better but there still felt like there was something missing.

Would you buy a proper crystal chronicles sequel?
Do you think there ever will be another, or was crystal bearers the last roll of the dice?
#2MilesTeg420Posted 3/5/2013 1:03:07 PM
I would really prefer Square let it die and do something a bit more traditional. Doesnt even have to be FF related.
#3crowe_1Posted 3/5/2013 1:14:55 PM
I would love a local/online multiplayer focused sequel to the first Crystal Chronicles game. Where up to 5 people could play together, locally or online in any combination.
---
My SSBM combo vids:
http://www.youtube.com/user/crowe1
#4rudgerlightPosted 3/5/2013 1:18:08 PM
I'd honestly be shocked if you didn't see this game at any point in the Wii U's life. Square may not give the game its all, but they'll certainly make it or some sort of spiritual successor to it.
#5Meteor5160Posted 3/5/2013 1:19:06 PM
I had a lot of fun with Crystal Chronicles way back when.

It's funny because that game wasn't actually very accessible, given that every player needed a GBA and that cord to connect it.

That said, damn that game was fun. The environments where extremely cool, and some of the bosses were awesome. It wasn't traditional Final Fantasy, but I had so much fun with it.