The Wii U is the greatest system ever made.

#21ps2snesgodPosted 3/6/2013 2:53:57 AM
my name speaks the truth!
#22Skill4ReelPosted 3/6/2013 3:08:07 AM
I can't prove you right or wrong, but I can tell you that I enjoy my Wii U also.
#23Honey-BoyPosted 3/6/2013 4:58:01 AM
look, i like the wiiu too.

its a neat console, but lets be honest, the library is severely lacking and 3rd party publishers are dropping support alot these days.
---
~choose death~
#24BoomerTheGreatPosted 3/6/2013 7:32:23 AM
I agree that the Wii U is my favorite system as of right now as well. People love to claim PS2 and SNES are the greatest just to make people think that they are not young IMO. I had both systems and nothing was special about them. People also like to claim the Wii U lacks 3rd party support or "games" but most of the launch games were 3rd PARTY. It seems so unintelligent when people yell GAEMZ are lacking considering Wii U has like 30 games and is backwards compatible. But to each his own.
---
Greatness comes from within
#25ps2snesgodPosted 3/6/2013 12:42:58 PM
BoomerTheGreat posted...
I agree that the Wii U is my favorite system as of right now as well. People love to claim PS2 and SNES are the greatest just to make people think that they are not young IMO. I had both systems and nothing was special about them. People also like to claim the Wii U lacks 3rd party support or "games" but most of the launch games were 3rd PARTY. It seems so unintelligent when people yell GAEMZ are lacking considering Wii U has like 30 games and is backwards compatible. But to each his own.

your joking right
the ps2 has tons of EVERYTHING
rpgs
fighting games
fps
adventure
platformers
strategy rpgs
the snes has the highest quality 2d nintendo games ever super mario world,donkey kong,SUPER METROID!, super castlevania 4
#26InnerscopePosted 3/6/2013 12:44:55 PM
Wii-assUrance
---
Crappiest quote of the year:
"kingdom hearts.. i think it would be cool to see some final fantasy characters in that game" -VanilleHopen
#27FryobvPosted 3/6/2013 12:53:51 PM
i honestly was expecting you to say "said no one ever" lol.

i wish it was the greatest system ever made. i like the tablet, but other than that... honestly the games dont do anything for me.
#28BoomerTheGreatPosted 3/6/2013 1:22:40 PM
ps2snesgod posted...
BoomerTheGreat posted...

your joking right
the ps2 has tons of EVERYTHING
rpgs
fighting games
fps
adventure
platformers
strategy rpgs
the snes has the highest quality 2d nintendo games ever super mario world,donkey kong,SUPER METROID!, super castlevania 4

Im not joking. Every system has everything you mentioned. I had a PS2 and SNES and the graphics are outdated and better versions of most of the games they had. No online either. Technology has advanced and those games can either be bought or emulated.
---
Greatness comes from within
#29OJDuhJuuuAYE(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 2:16:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]