How much $$$ is your Virtual Console/WiiWare collection worth?

#1sketchturnerPosted 3/5/2013 2:36:34 PM
I was pretty amazed to find that mine so far is worth $444.

That does includes $82 worth of games I got for free either thru Club Nintendo or giveaways. But still, that's quite a chunk of money on downloaded games! It adds up quickly.

If my system ever dies... I might cry.
---
Now Playing:Bio-Miracle, Body Harvest, Contra Rebirth, Diddy Kong Racing, Donkey Kong 64, Goldeneye, Jet Force Gemini, Robotron 64
#2Enigma149Posted 3/5/2013 2:38:10 PM
sketchturner posted...

That does includes $82 worth of games I got for free either thru Club Nintendo or giveaways. But still, that's quite a chunk of money on downloaded games! It adds up quickly.

Actually, Nintendo's usually pretty good about transferring your stuff over to a new system.
---
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22
#3trenton97Posted 3/5/2013 2:40:43 PM
Enigma149 posted...
sketchturner posted...

Actually, Nintendo's usually pretty good about transferring your stuff over to a new system.

This is off topic but, what could possibly be the point of quoting the OP? Who else could you be referring to?
---
After I finish life the first time, I'm doing a challenge run.
LttP>everything else.
#4Maxx_the_SlashPosted 3/5/2013 2:42:34 PM
On the Wii: ~$300+. All of which I'm going to have to pay again since I couldn't transfer my stuff over to my Wii U.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
#5HungoverHero777Posted 3/5/2013 2:44:43 PM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
On the Wii: ~$300+. All of which I'm going to have to pay again since I couldn't transfer my stuff over to my Wii U.

Why?
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
Anyone with a Wii U or PC, BUY RUNNER 2!
#6zalmutePosted 3/5/2013 2:45:06 PM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...

Why not? I have about 620$ worth of titles. Many did not transfer due to not being able to use the SD card that housed said games. I still have about 40 games I need to download.

Manually.

One by one.
---
IOS Fanboy. Cant afford a 16 dollar app but can afford a 499$ device each year.
#7_Sovereign_Posted 3/5/2013 3:05:00 PM
Probably no more than $60 worth. Nostalgia is great and all but buying every game I remember from my childhood is ridiculous...especially when I realize that some of those games I was glad to forget.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#8ChicagoTed_Posted 3/5/2013 3:06:51 PM
About $300.

11 NES games
18 SNES games
6 N64 games
6 WiiWare games
---
No Zombie is safe from Chicago Ted
#9Enigma149Posted 3/5/2013 3:12:25 PM
trenton97 posted...
This is off topic but, what could possibly be the point of quoting the OP? Who else could you be referring to?

I do it just in case someone else posts before me, so there's no confusion.

For example, let's say someone came in and started ranting about how Nintendo was horrible because they locked everything to one system. This way, nobody could think I was responding to that person as opposed to the TC.
---
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22
#10AaronPHughesPosted 3/5/2013 3:16:18 PM
I'm over $400.

My Wii needed to be fixed after owning it for 6 years and I called them up and they tried to charge me $80 so I told them to look at my VC collection and they fixed it for free.
---
Systems Owned - 2600, 5200, NES, NES2, Gameboy, SNES, Virtual Boy, Gameboy Color, N64, Dreamcast, Gamecube, GBA, DS, DSLite, GBM, Wii, 360, 3DS, Wii U