I'm going with PS4 and Wii U this gen

#11THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 3/5/2013 9:44:09 PM
PS3 and eventually PS4 right now.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#12FlyinTonitePosted 3/5/2013 9:46:19 PM
Throw a 3ds in there to be safe. It's got tons of great games coming out this year.
---
I'll be a jerk to strangers because this is the internet
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#13VanderZoo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 11:45:50 PM
TheBonfini posted...
PC factually has the most capability and exclusives.

If technical expertise and skill using community mods, custom configs, superior controller inputs, was attainable by the layman PC would be always the clear choice and consoles wouldn't even be necessary.

I don't think so, you can get a PS4 and Wii U for the same price as a gaming PC, and that combination of console exclusives, and Sony/Nintendo first party games just can't be matched by PC. For me, PC has the worst library of exclusives because I don't like RTS or MMO's, and if you don't like those two genre's, PC has very little to offer. All of PC's major exclusive developers now also make console games. Epic already made the move, CDPR, Crytek, Valve, Blizzard is developing on consoles again.

And I just don't like playing games at a desk either, I find it uncomfortable.
#14Traptin3daysPosted 3/6/2013 1:10:06 AM
Tsutarja495 posted...
Xenoblade is 1st party, not 3rd party.

This

Last gen I got a Wii on its release and got the PS3 last year.

Will probably get the WiiU at the end of this year and wait some years before I get a PS4.
---
Now let's sacrifice some chickens! :D
#15VanderZoo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 1:21:25 AM
Traptin3days posted...
Tsutarja495 posted...

This

Will probably get the WiiU at the end of this year and wait some years before I get a PS4.

It's not 1st party, it was only published by Nintendo.
#16Traptin3daysPosted 3/6/2013 1:26:47 AM
VanderZoo posted...
Traptin3days posted...
Tsutarja495 posted...

This

Monolith Soft is owned by Nintendo. You could argue that Xenoblade is 2nd party, like Pokemon.
---
#17Ranmaru-2Posted 3/6/2013 1:45:56 AM
I might get a PS4, but not at launch. I'm not paying $500 again. And the fact that it's not backward compatible turns me off greatly.

And nintendo wholly owns monolith soft. So even if xenoblade isn't first party, they can't put it on any other systems besides nintendo's.
---
http://i.imgur.com/z8a00.jpg http://i.imgur.com/SuOwk.jpg http://i.imgur.com/M77et.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/cbxTS.jpg http://i.imgur.com/LNSiX.jpg
#18VanderZoo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 2:02:21 AM
Traptin3days posted...
VanderZoo posted...
Traptin3days posted...
Tsutarja495 posted...

This

Monolith Soft is owned by Nintendo. You could argue that Xenoblade is 2nd party, like Pokemon.

Oh I didn't know that, when did they buy Monolith? Wow, so Xenoblade is a 1st party game, that's a pretty big deal for Nintendo to snatch that up.

Still sucks that Americans had to campaign just to have it ported over though.
#19Samman123Posted 3/6/2013 2:13:59 AM
Wii U/Xbox 720. I may buy a PS4 in a couple years if the exclusives are worth it.
---
MMA fan for life.
#20Traptin3daysPosted 3/6/2013 2:24:39 AM
VanderZoo posted...
Traptin3days posted...
VanderZoo posted...
Traptin3days posted...
Tsutarja495 posted...

This

Oh I didn't know that, when did they buy Monolith? Wow, so Xenoblade is a 1st party game, that's a pretty big deal for Nintendo to snatch that up.

Still sucks that Americans had to campaign just to have it ported over though.

I think they bought them some time before Xenoblade, but I am not sure :o and yeah it's really cool that it is a 1st party game. It's a big reason why I think that X is a sequel to Xenoblade

Yeah it's a shame you guys had to fight so hard for Xenoblade, TLS and Pandora's Tower. Hopefully X will be handled better. Also, there's a rumour going that TLS will get a sequel too. But I think mistwalker is 3rd party. It would be fun if Nintendo gets it as an exclusive though, because of its history x)
---