I'm a bit more concerned now with the 140$ price tag

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I'm a bit more concerned now with the 140$ price tag

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
3 years ago#1
That means the console cost of the Wii U including processing costs is around $160. Assuming the PS4 controller is in the cost realm of $70 or $80, that means that Sony may have been able to produce a more powerful console within the $160 gap to $400.

In other words, I now think it's more feasible that the PS4 costs around $400 rather than $450 or $500
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

User Info: xLexLuth0rx

xLexLuth0rx
3 years ago#2
I think you posted this in the wrong forums.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
Nintendo Network ID - LexLuth0r (please add me)

User Info: Ace_Strife

Ace_Strife
3 years ago#3
xLexLuth0rx posted...
I think you posted this in the wrong forums.

Or not, considering TC said they're concerned with the Wii U gamepad's $140 price, meaning the PS4 may give more bang for the buck (which is bad for Nintendo, but shouldn't be for fans...seriously. Besides the fact that a cheaper PS4 means it'll be easier for gamers to go multiplat, Nintendo won't go under if the Wii U fails, and they will only learn from such a hypothetical experience).
"Only good thing about Sephy was his music; Only thing he ever did was throw his mom at you and stab a flowergirl." - BattleJesus

User Info: nb003_99

nb003_99
3 years ago#4
Don't worry, there is no 140price tag.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I'm a bit more concerned now with the 140$ price tag

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived