Don't hate me please. But I find the gamepad heavy, clunky and uncomfortable

#21hateFF7fanboysPosted 3/6/2013 5:58:27 AM
MathewManson posted...
pearl arowana posted...
MathewManson posted...
HellsingOrg posted...
^^^ that's not cool.
You don't even know me, why are you insulting my mom for?
not funny.

You don't even know Nintendo! Why you picking on Nintendo's fat-ass controller for?

sad drones. very sad. i know wii u is doing very bad now.. but to sink this low?

Drone? I'm too busy on my PC. I can't hear you, playing Diablo II whilst blaring Slayer.

Nobody listens to Slayer anymore. But if you are, it better be Diabolus in Musica because that was the only good album they ever did.
---
The world hates us, well we hate them too, but you're exempted of course if you come and join us.
#22selfdeztructionPosted 3/6/2013 6:05:11 AM
Oni_Taedo posted...
HellsingOrg posted...
Leetyroneus posted...
Then get the PRO controller then, problem solved.

yeah but not all the games support the Pro Controller.
I'm just worried that if I spend 50 bucks on it that future Nintendo games won't be compatible on it.

Anyway I might just end up getting and using the pro controller.
Too bad I will miss the gamepad screen though.

First off, I feel sorry for you. It's just slightly heavier than three DS units, which isn't that heavy, the shape is something you get used to, so it's a bit uncomfortable at first.

And where the hell are Pro Controllers 50 bucks?!
I see them for $25, at the Source. Jesus Christ, are they like, nipple and diming you in the US?

The person wasn't referring to the Classic Controller Pro but they were talking about the newly released Wii U Pro controller.

Where have you seen a $25 Wii U Pro controller?
---
XBL/PSN (PS3&vita)/Wii-U/Skype-selfdeztruction
Wii FC(HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DSXL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore.OKC gamer
#23LUlGIPosted 3/6/2013 6:05:59 AM
And where the hell are Pro Controllers 50 bucks?!
I see them for $25, at the Source. Jesus Christ, are they like, nipple and diming you in the US?

Where the hell do you see Wii U Pro controllers going for less than 50 bucks except for online sites?
#24Shadow2790xPosted 3/6/2013 6:08:35 AM
pearl arowana posted...
MathewManson posted...
HellsingOrg posted...
^^^ that's not cool.
You don't even know me, why are you insulting my mom for?
not funny.

You don't even know Nintendo! Why you picking on Nintendo's fat-ass controller for?

sad drones. very sad. i know wii u is doing very bad now.. but to sink this low?

Drone? I'm too busy on my PC. I can't hear you, playing Diablo II whilst blaring Slayer.

Everyone point at this guy and laugh.
---
...You will be screaming: YES! YES! YES!
PSN: Shadow2790x --- "Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"
#25P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 3/6/2013 6:16:48 AM
Whenever I see someone start a post with "I'm a fanboy" or "I love so-and-so company" I immediately associate that person with lying. If you have to call yourself a fan, you aren't a fan.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa
#26GencoilPosted 3/6/2013 6:19:48 AM
10 hours non-stop? So when do you eat and go to the bathroom?
---
www.klustr.net || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#27ADHDguitarPosted 3/6/2013 6:43:42 AM
This board is ridiculous.

TC, try adjusting how you hold your arms, because I've had situations where I had no problem, but I've also started to feel strain after mere minutes.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#28DannyM4nn1223Posted 3/6/2013 6:47:40 AM
ive played for 10-15 hours with only short breaks to use the bathroom and get something to drink. I dont find it clunky or putting strain on my arms. I also dont hold it in my lap but do rest my arms on the arms of my chair.
---
Nin ID: XqwazarX34
Former member of the DS clan in Goldeneye wii. Manny
#29tizzywilkillyouPosted 3/6/2013 6:55:42 AM(edited)
.... You hold your arms and the gamepad up in the air the entire time you play?????

What is this I don't even?

You think resting your arms in your lap while you hold the gamepad is "stupid", inexplicably????
Wtf?
#30SlaysmePosted 3/6/2013 6:54:06 AM
I wish I could play for 10 hrs in a row. But, life. Work. Kids.
---
Your television viewing may be a negative influence on your life. It may lie to you. Watch out! Don't believe the robots. Eat well
5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme