Why all the hate for any system?

#1endoflistPosted 3/6/2013 7:04:00 PM
What happened to Gamefaqs? 50% of topics are about Wii U dying a horrible death, yay! Nintendo dies, yay!
Not so much on PS3 and 360 pages. I own all 3 and then some...
I buy a system because I like it and love playing first party games and some of the 3rd party games.
Why all the hate of companies? It used to be discussions about games, but now so many posts are about a company's stock situation and how sales are doing. What happened to enjoying games?
#2SegavsCapcomPosted 3/6/2013 7:06:17 PM
Gaming is a lot like politics. You have groups devoted (sometimes religiously so) to a party/company and will attack anyone who disagrees with them.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#3AndoMikePosted 3/6/2013 7:06:48 PM
I wish I knew. I've been posting this more and more lately. It's nothing but hatred all around. Someone asks about a release date and are answered with some nonsense about the game being kiddy, or the console is doomed, etc.... Not much help
---
NNID: AndoMike
PSN: AndoMike
#4picanoPosted 3/6/2013 7:11:08 PM
Gaming is a lot like politics. You have groups devoted (sometimes religiously so) to a party/company and will attack anyone who disagrees with them.

So, so true. When I first actually started to listen to friends and family argue about politics... it felt just like GameFAQs.
---
Shadow Kirby 3: www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNj-HmieoMk&fmt=22 Watch!
http://picanogfx.unotaku.com 3D Art and Catgirls!
#5_Sovereign_Posted 3/6/2013 10:25:37 PM
The only hate for a system I have is the 360. To see it through my eyes, in all the ways that have added fuel to the fire, was enough to the point that MS will never get my money for anything Xbox related again. I even liked the original Xbox even though there was nothing to play on it other than Halo:CE ( yes, 2 sucked in my eyes).

I've liked every system before ( even Virtual Boy) and I have no experience with PSP or VITA so can't really comment there.

Still though, I don't bother people either way and why should anybody else?
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#6Chocobo115Posted 3/6/2013 11:29:43 PM
I think it's because a majority (me included) would love to see Nintendo to go multiplatform and release games on their console of choice.
Love Nintendo's Games. hate Nintendo's Hardware.
#795_EclipsePosted 3/6/2013 11:31:10 PM
Sometimes it's warranted, some people are simply frustrated with the Wii U's lack of advancement.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#8Tsutarja495Posted 3/6/2013 11:39:22 PM
Wii U just launched, PS3 and 360 didn't. They probably had their own stuff like this at their launch, I just wouldn't know about it since I don't pay attention to non-Nintendo boards.