The Top 10 Most Wanted Dream Games for the Wii U - Round 10-2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The Top 10 Most Wanted Dream Games for the Wii U - Round 10-2

User Info: SuperNESGamer

SuperNESGamer
3 years ago#11
pokemonfreak97 posted...
I do think that one thing they could do to make Mario Kart better is to take a cue from other companies (Sega, etc.) and make their kart racer not restricted to one franchise. Let Epona, Samus' ship, (Pokémon doesn't really have a good representative; the bike? Doesn't really have vehicles), the Dolphin from Pikmin, et cetera join.

It's called a KART racer for a reason! It's more about the characters rather than what kind of vehicle they drive. For example, it would be Link or Zelda from the Zelda series, Samus from Metroid, or a pokemon like Pikachu or whatever from Pokemon.

User Info: Accrovideogames

Accrovideogames
3 years ago#12
pokemonfreak97 posted...
I do think that one thing they could do to make Mario Kart better is to take a cue from other companies (Sega, etc.) and make their kart racer not restricted to one franchise. Let Epona, Samus' ship, (Pokémon doesn't really have a good representative; the bike? Doesn't really have vehicles), the Dolphin from Pikmin, et cetera join.

This post makes no sense at all.
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec

User Info: NejiHyuga900

NejiHyuga900
3 years ago#13
Sonic Adventure 3 for me.
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!

User Info: EarthLord_CJ

EarthLord_CJ
3 years ago#14
Isn't there a fan-made Mother sequel being made? From what little I've heard about it, they're doing their best to capture the spirit of the previous games in the series.
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The Top 10 Most Wanted Dream Games for the Wii U - Round 10-2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived