The Top 10 Most Wanted Dream Games for the Wii U - Round 10-2

#11SuperNESGamerPosted 3/7/2013 9:44:50 PM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
I do think that one thing they could do to make Mario Kart better is to take a cue from other companies (Sega, etc.) and make their kart racer not restricted to one franchise. Let Epona, Samus' ship, (Pokémon doesn't really have a good representative; the bike? Doesn't really have vehicles), the Dolphin from Pikmin, et cetera join.

It's called a KART racer for a reason! It's more about the characters rather than what kind of vehicle they drive. For example, it would be Link or Zelda from the Zelda series, Samus from Metroid, or a pokemon like Pikachu or whatever from Pokemon.
#12Accrovideogames(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 3:06:32 AM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
I do think that one thing they could do to make Mario Kart better is to take a cue from other companies (Sega, etc.) and make their kart racer not restricted to one franchise. Let Epona, Samus' ship, (Pokémon doesn't really have a good representative; the bike? Doesn't really have vehicles), the Dolphin from Pikmin, et cetera join.

This post makes no sense at all.
---
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec
#13NejiHyuga900Posted 3/8/2013 6:09:27 AM
Sonic Adventure 3 for me.
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#14EarthLord_CJPosted 3/8/2013 6:23:42 AM(edited)
Isn't there a fan-made Mother sequel being made? From what little I've heard about it, they're doing their best to capture the spirit of the previous games in the series.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."