Nintendo fanboys need to be more open minded

#1ADHDguitarPosted 3/7/2013 10:39:40 AM
I see a lot of people with this attitude that if a game has guns or explosions, it's automatically terrible.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but BLOPs2 is not only a fun game, but has a very solid Wii U port.

Also, Nintendo needs a grrr pewpew gritty shooter IP. They have plenty of colorful stuff. Balance is key.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#2Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 3/7/2013 10:41:02 AM
This was needed. Where would the fanboys be without your expert advice?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#3TAoRPosted 3/7/2013 10:42:30 AM
We don't need another gritty realistic gruff marine fps game. There are already way too many of those.
---
Oh, oh, oh ice-cold milk and an oreo cookie...
#4Reflex-ArcPosted 3/7/2013 10:42:41 AM
You're not the boss of me.

*Throws shell at ADHDguitar*
#5ADHDguitar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 10:43:53 AM
Weeelllll, I tried.

Back to Tomb Raider.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#6squatch22Posted 3/7/2013 10:44:31 AM
I see a lot of ppl, that automatically think if its made by Nintendo it must be terrible.
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#7darkqueenhelbaPosted 3/7/2013 10:44:48 AM
I think gamers and developers need to be more open-minded. Perhaps I'm ignorant on the topic, but to me it doesn't seem like we see very many creative character designs anymore. Pipe-wielding ninjas like Goemon, robots like Megaman, plumbers like Mario, creatures like Sonic and whatever Kirby is...A lot of game characters seem very stale today.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#8STN79Posted 3/7/2013 10:45:22 AM
Sony fanboys need to stop being so ignorant about mature titles on Nintendo systems.
There are plenty of them and they do exist. Seek and ye shall find.
#9GadZooks1357Posted 3/7/2013 10:46:16 AM
ADHDguitar posted...
Weeelllll, I tried.

Back to Tomb Raider.

Only two responses and the TC is already fleeing his own topic.

Non-Nintendo fanboys need to stop generalizing everything and everyone.
#10The_HyphenatorPosted 3/7/2013 10:51:59 AM
Frankly, I have no interest in playing any game that turns the experiences of real-life soldiers into a toy for people to play online. I think it's disrespectful and more than a little disgusting. Not to mention that the vast majority of these games are either low-quality knockoffs of industry leaders, or they see as little improvement and iteration as annual sports franchises.

The lone exception I've found that I enjoy is Spec Ops: The Line, and that's specifically due to the fact that it functions as a deconstruction and retort to military shooters like Call of Duty. I have no interest in any other game in the genre.