How many of you plan to get all next gen consoles?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How many of you plan to get all next gen consoles?
3 years ago#31
I have a Wii U.

The PS4 doesn't impress me one bit, and it has the same problems as the PS3.
3 years ago#32
I will eventually get all three. It's inevitable. Got the Wii U at launch. It's so cool and it does different stuff. Which to me is important when owning more than one console. The PS4 I'm mixed about. Im glad the Dual Shock got a much overdue face lift. Not too thrilled with the minimal compatibility. PS and PS2 I wasn't expecting but the lack of PS3 and possibility of some of its digital content caught me by surprise. I will probably wait till next year to get one. Now I'm just waiting to see what Microsoft brings to the table. I spent a lot on Xbox 360 between retail and digital games. It would be reassuring to hear that I'll be able to carry that over to the new system. Keeping my fingers crossed.
3 years ago#33
I'll be sticking with 3DS and Wii U.
3 years ago#34
I only get Nintendo systems, so 3DS and Wii U will be my systems for 8th gen.
3 years ago#35
I always go Sony/Nintendo. Microsoft has no games I want and their business practice is bad. Plus 360 had such a high failure rate it really turned me off of it.
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
3 years ago#36
Wii U and PC for me. PS4 and 720 will just be outdated PCs.
I'm not man be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.
3 years ago#37
Wii U - definitely (I already own one)
PS4 - Maybe
720 - No chance at all
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
3 years ago#38
I will likely end up with all the next ones (price not being too insane, but then again, price drops happen).

If theres one thing 360 taught me (it was the last one I picked up, mainly due to fears of the alarming number of RRoD reports), is that every system will have some games exclusive to them (either in title or gameplay) that makes them worth playing, or at least have something offered up that the others didn't.

Wii had its normal staples

PS3 didn't have much game wise (despite me at the time of purchase believing RE5 and FF13 would be exclusives...) but the selection of PS1 games to get from the PSN made up for it (literally it has saved me hundreds of dollars in cheaper offerings on classic games.)

360 wowed me with Dead Rising, Left 4 Dead, Mass Effect, Bioshock and the Batman and Fallout 3 games just felt more smoother on it. And getting ahold of the TMNT, X-Men, and Simpsons games off of Arcade just was amazing.

So, overall, all three have things to offer, and I likely will end up with all three.
3 years ago#39
I think it'll be Wii U and PC for me.

Sony/MS exclusives are just not appealing to me, and every 3rd party game I've had for my PS3, that I also got on PC, has been WAY better on PC, and cheaper to boot.
"Video-games are bad for you? That's what they said about Rock 'N' Roll"- Shigeru Miyamoto
3 years ago#40
The new xbox and the ps4 will be in my living room this fall. Would love to have the wii u instead of the xbox but not enough third party support for a purchase. I do know that once Nintendo gets it's premium games to market, it's gonna be killer..
Currently playing all the hot titles on Playstation 3 and 360.....*!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How many of you plan to get all next gen consoles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived